Chapter 2 - The Start Of A Journey

Start from the beginning

Violet: "Moring, Aoi."

Froakie: "Froakie."

She then turns to us.

Aoi: "Good morning, Violet, Froakie!"

She then walks a little bit closer to me.

Aoi: "Oh! Already in your uniform and everything! Well, it is your first day at your new school, after all. I'm so excited for you! Still, you might want to cool your engines before you go racing out the door. The school contacted me and said that you're supposed to wait here a little longer. Their words, not mine!"

Violet: "How come?"

Aoi: "Apparently there's something very important for your first day that still hasn't arrived."

Just then the doorbell goes off.

Aoi: "Maybe that's the very thing we're waiting for! Violet, get the door, would you?"

Violet: "Sure."

I then head over to the door but before I could open it the door opens and a man walks in.

Clavell: "Do forgive the intrusion."

He then looks over at me.

Clavell: "You are... Master Violet, yes?"

Violet: "Yeah."

Clavell: "On behalf of the academy, I must apologize for the late arrival of your enrollment documents. Ah. And also for my delay in introducing myself. I am the director of Uva Academy. You may call me Mr. Clavell."

I then see Aoi come up next to me.

Aoi: "The director!? And you came in person to help Violet with his first day?"

Clavell: "Well, I am responsible for the entire academy, including any failures on its part..."

He then walks closer to Aoi.

Clavell: "So here at last are the enrollment documents that should have already been delivered to you."

He then hands her a bag that I assume has the documents in it.

Aoi: "Goodness, you really needn't have... Since you've come all this way, can I at least offer you a cup of tea?"

Clavell: "Ah, no need to trouble yourself..."

Aoi then looks at me.

Aoi: "Violet, I've got a thing or two to discuss with the director here. Why don't you head back up to your room and finish getting ready for school? You'll need your bag."

Violet: "Alright."

Aoi: "Now, Mr. Clavell, you simply must join me for a cuppa. This way..."

Clavell: "Well, how can I refuse such a kind offer?"