Without You

- What are you saying? And why should I care? If someone like Meerab that's not my problem. Because I know she loves me. She is mine and I am her. So there is nothing to worry about.

- There is something that you are not getting. Why did Meerab didn't tell you that someone asked her out?

- If she didn't tell me because she thought it was nothing important.

- Oh come on don't be a fool. She didn't tell you because she was having fun with her secret admirer. Why do you believe her so much?

- Are you crazy? Do you think that my Meerab is the kind of girl who will do something like that? And you asked me, why I believe her so much. Why shouldn't I believe my girlfriend?

- But I love you.

- Listen enough of your nonsense. If you weren't my dad's friend's daughter I would have made you know what is the consequence of talking bad about my girl.

When they were talking Meerab was in the washroom. When she came out of the washroom she saw Murtasim and Haya talking. She went to them.

- Hi Haya, how are you?

- I need to go.
Then she went from there. It makes Meerab confused. 

- What is wrong with her? Did you say something to her? She is a sweet girl.

- And your sweet girl said that she likes me. Murtasim said with a smirk.

- What did you say?

- I said to her that without you I am nothing, my world is full of darkness, without you this world is meaningless for me.

- I love you Murtasim.

                      THE END

Without YouOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara