Jisung kissed his way up to Minho's face and tilted his head with a soft smile "I promise" he whispered and Minho's eyes closed as the taller kissed his lips passionately. While kissing, Jisung reached behind Minho and locked the door as he nibbled on his bottom lip, making him part his lips and giving him the opportunity to slip his tongue into his mouth. As they made out Jisung's hands traveled down and tapped Minho's thighs.

The shorter jumped on Jisung, wrapping his legs around his waist while having his arms around his neck. Jisung was holding him up from his thighs and without breaking the kiss, he walked over to his bed, sitting down on the edge of it with Minho on his lap. They were chest to chest as they pulled away to catch their breaths. Jisung was admiring the beauty in front of him as he held Minho's chin in his hand, smirking at the smaller's swollen lips from the make out.

When Minho stopped panting, Jisung brought his hand up and licked his fingers, covering them with saliva before moving his hand inside Minho's pants. The smaller leaned in for another make out session, knowing what Jisung was going to do so he wanted a distraction. He felt him tease his rim with his index finger before shoving it inside, the shorter's body immediately tensing at the unfamiliar feeling.

Jisung also pushed his middle finger in, moving them at a slow pace. When he broke the kiss, he noticed a few tears rolling on Minho's cheeks as his eyes were still shut "I know, baby, I know" he kissed his tears away, knowing that the boy was currently in pain since it was his first time "Do you want me to stop?"

Minho sniffled and shook his head, leaning forward onto Jisung's body and hugged him while the taller moved his fingers on a steady pace. After a bit Minho grew used the feeling and let out a small whine when he found Jisung's pace kinda slow "Faster" he whispered and felt a third finger enter him, letting out a soft moan when the taller curled them "Move on your own, cutie"

Minho blushed and rested his hands on Jisung's shoulder as he slowly moved his hips against the taller's long fingers, his speed increasing each time. He tilted his head back, feeling absolutely amazing. Now he understood why everyone liked that feeling, it was just so good. While he was busy bouncing on his fingers, Jisung moved his free hand up around the smaller's neck and gently squeezed it.

Jisung watched the beauty in front of him, hearing his panting and almost quiet moans fill the room. He parted his lips and Jisung hummed, moving his fingers from the smaller's neck into his mouth the other soon sucking on them. Minho found that extremely hot. "Feeling good, baby? You take my fingers so well.."

The dirty talk brought Minho to the edge easily, the cum ruining his boxers. The other boy pulled his fingers out of Minho's hole and mouth and wiping them on the sheets. "Let's get undressed now, shall we?" he patted Minho's cheek and the two took off their clothes, getting on the center of the bed. Jisung covered his dick with lube which was in one of his drawers (classic) and hovered over Minho's figure "You look just ready for me" he ran his hand through Minho's hair, the boy looking super nervous.

"Don't worry Minho, it's not gonna hurt for long"

He slowly slipped his dick inside and almost bottomed out but paused when he heard a quiet sob coming from Minho. He glanced at him and sighed when he saw the boy covering his face with his hand, trying to hide his tears "Talk to me, pretty, how do you feel?" he pulled his hand away and held his chin "It hurts" Minho looked up at Jisung and the vampire nodded "It's okay, I know it hurts. We can wait for a little bit okay?" he connected their hands together.