A/N

Can't remember the last time I actually updated this story. I have just been really busy. (watching Superwholock and hating the entire pathetic and poor excuse of existence of the human race, plus being appalled by how the stupidity of most people in our modern society that will most likely be the cause of our doom.)

I SERIOUSLY HAVE NO IDEA WHERE IM GOING WITH THIS. (<~ I find myself saying that a lot tbh.)

Actually, I've pretty much lost all motivation and have a serious case of writers block tbh.

Mostly laziness. (You know when two turtles are having sex and the one at the bottom just doesn't do anything but just sit there and takes it, not really do anything except looking rather annoyed with EVERYTHING? (That's me by the way, hello.)

So sorry about that.

This is not my best story. And I am a pretty shit writer. Pretty surprised how many reads this has tbh. You guys are so sweet. Ridiculous. But sweet. I'm not a clever writer. Not as clever as I'd like to be.

Its a shame, really. I think of all these things, all these AU, fanfics that I would like to write, stories I'd love to publish that are in my head. But I cant. Because, I am the least motivational person you'll ever meet. I can't even get out of bed and do squats. (I just click to the next episode, honestly.)

And once again, I have no idea where I'm going with this. I'm just typing and typing. Is anyone actually reading this? Does anyone even read Authors Notes? I don't even know what I'm doing. I'm still typing when I should have stopped and posted this paragraphs ago.