6.5

At the tarron residence, the group of teenagers stood in the foyer. Memories fully intact and speaking about their next course of action.

Vex circled blinky menacingly, hands folded behind his back as he examined the smaller creature. "You posses the four arms of a royal"

"Very perceptive sir, you know, most trolls see nobility and elegance in me" Blinky said, placing his bottom set of arms behind his back, just like Vex. He had just found the most non-egotistical way to be egotistical.

Mother blank, flipped the pancake. It flipped from the pan and onto the ceiling, and from the ceiling onto Toby's plate.

Out of all the times (Y/N) has relived this day she has never noticed how unsanitary that situation actually was.

Toby licked his fingers. "This robot lady's cooking is almost as good as yours, Jimbo." Appreciation seeped from his voice as mother blank, in all her robot glory, pinched his cheek.

"This is insane, Aliens are real." Claire exclaimed, walking behind Krel out of the hidden passageway. They had disappeared a while ago, and even though the thought of them alone together caused (Y/N) a little discomfort, she still let the two do their own thing.

"Akiridion," Krel irritably told Claire, correcting her earlier comment.

"Sorry, Akiridions are real, and your house is secretly a spaceship, I have a million questions." Claire radiated enthusiasm, a small smile etching itself on (y/n)'s face with her reaction.

"As do I" Aja stands at the door, overlooking her family and teammates. Her eyes scan the room around her, orbs landing on her friend.

"(Y/N)? Can I ask you something?" Her question was spoken loud enough to grab the attention of everyone in the room, heads turning to face her.

"Yeah, what's up Aj?"

"Your serrator, I've never seen one like it before. Where did you get it?" She walked deeper into the foyer, closer to (y/n).

"Krel gave it to me, what about it?" She remained calm but the weight of Aja's questions burdened her. She was scared, if Aja is suspicious, that means she will stop at nothing to reveal the truth.

"I'm talking about the red one." Now Vex moved closer, invested in what he was hearing. A red serrator is very rare and can only be taken from the clutches of General Morando.

Krel looked over, his eyes meeting (y/n) and the guilt in her chest bloomed. He was confused, and she knows that'll fade with incoming rage and hatred if she told the truth.

She would hate herself too.

"What red serrator?" He kept his voice steady but his breathing betrayed him, his heart beat ferociously in his chest. He can feel it pounding in his rib cage.

"Aj, I don't know what you're talking about, you must be..." Unlike Krel (y/n)'s composure falters and her voice cracks, that was evidence enough if they really wanted it to be.

Aja tore through her sentence "I'm trying to give you the benefit of the doubt because I don't want to believe what I think is going on." Her eyes soften, showed her pastimes and how much she's been hurt and how much she doesn't want to get hurt again.

"Don't worry, I got us." The snarl in her voice implied the worst, she's lived in (y/n)'s head long enough for her to read between the lines.

"No, you're not killing my friends"

"What do you think is going on Aja?" Krel looked towards his sister, his eyes scanning hers as if he's trying to read her mind. They bounced back when he found nothing but slowly churning rage.