2.2

School (as you have learned) is not a very enjoyable place especially since the “Arkadia PD” had forced you three to go.

“Detective Scott tells me you're not from around here.” Another mysterious man says from behind his desk, a stern look on his face.

Aja looked to be playing with a round ball of sorts that shows off different constellations, it was unlike anything you've ever seen before  “Not anywhere close.no” you had really thought she would spill all your secrets.

She spun the ball a bit too fast, sending it flying across the room, which surprisingly the man had no commentary about.

“In fact we just arrived,” Krel said, sitting up from his seat to spin the circle cushioning that must've been some type of magic because instead of spinning around the room like the ball Aja was playing with, it lifted up adding inches onto the chair to suit Krels height a bit more.

The man stopped his writing to look up at Krel “From where?” Oh god, nobody on this earth has asked you that yet.

“From where” you repeated the question not even bothering to hide the nervousness in your voice.

It seemed that Aja had an idea as her eyes had started to quickly dart across the room “Uh...eh.. Can-ta-loups.”

“What?” You and senior uhl, as you just saw on his name tag that you now noticed was placed on his desk along with other random items, said at the same time.

“Cantaloup..” Aja started

“Pia,” Krel added.

You quickly perked up “Yeah, yeah, Cantaloupia, that's where we are from” You tapped on your knee with the palm of your hands.

The man turned his attention to the glowing device on his desk that resembled something Krel would use when he was working, just less cool “How do you spell that?” The man's finger paused over the small buttons.

“Spell? We don't have magic on Akiridio.. On cantaloupia” She caught herself before she let something slip.

This could have easily been avoided if you hadnt went into that stupid shop for that stupid shiny outfit, and now you are here being interrogated by a strange man in an even stranger place and its all your fault. If anyone thought about it as much as you have then everything is your fault, the king and queen dying, being stranded on a scary planet, General morando.

“I'll tell you what, when your parents get back, you can tell them about a little something i like to call math class” You realize that this conversation was basically over which you would have known if you weren't eternally fighting yourself. 

                              ______

You've never been so bored in your life.

You hit your forehead against the table once more “ugh so boring” You groaned.

“Come on, it's not that bad” Krel said to you before turning towards the teacher “I have a question” Krel directed it towards the teacher.

She stopped writing on the wall “Then raise your hands” You wondered if she always looks this angry.

“Which one? Back home i had four”

You looked over at Krel now, Giving him your full attention as you giggled at his silliness. Even in the worst, most boring situations he always knew how to make you smile. 

You rested your cheek on your forearm, Watching him through half lidded eyes as she walked over to his desk. 

You could see their mouths moving, you know their talking, but you don't pay much attention to that seeing as all you could seem to focus on was Krel.