"I'm gonna get drunk out of my mind tonight." lily chuckled as she focused on putting my eyeshadow on.

"same, honestly. i need a break from life." i agreed, giggling a bit when she accidentally tickled me.

"stop moving or you'll end up looking like a gorilla."

"you mean a panda?"

"same shit."

after hours of getting ready, we were finally ready.

i was wearing a white cropped short sleeved turtleneck with bright blue mom jeans, paired with a small jscket. my hair was tyed in a half-ponytail, and i had purple-ish eyeshadow and black eyeliner on. i also put on some hooped earrings.

lily basicially had the same thing, but in different colours. we wanted to match.

"we look so hot." lily said, checking herself out in the mirror.

"truer words couldn't have been spoken." i agreed, trying to find my polaroid camera.

after a minute of searching, i finally found it. i tapped lily's shoulder to get her attention and i heard her gasp.

"OH MY GOD, YES!" she screamed.

"be quiet you fuck, my mom will hear us." i whisper-yelled, laughing at her reaction.

we both posed, hugging each other and smiling and we printed out the polaroid. i already hung it on my wall the minute it was ready.

suddenly, a car honked, meaning noah was here. she quickly looked herself up one more time, took some mints and hugged me again.

"I'll see you at the party, love. bye byee!" she whispered, giving me a kiss on the cheek, and then quickly hopping out of my window. as i said before, it's really close to the ground.

and now, i waited for my own chauffeur, which came about 3 minutes later. he didn't honk, instead he just came in my room. i didn't hear him since i was listening to music.

chris finally tapped me, letting me know he's here, which scared the living shit out of me.

"for fucks sake, chris, why didn't you just honk?" i said, shaken up.

he didn't reply, he just looked at me full over with his mouth slightly open.

"what do you think?" i smiled, seeing his reaction.

he looked me up and down, then at my eyes, my arms, my legs, my chest, he basicially analized my entire existence.

"you look amazing, holy shit." he replied, still in shock.

"thank you!" i smiled, hitting him on the arm a bit.

we looked at eachother for a minute or so, and then i heard it.

"SOFIA!" my mom screamed, which made me freeze.

i looked at chris, and he looked at me in confusion.

without much though, i quickly shoved him in my closet, ignoring his cusses and questions.

i already had pillows ready under my blankets, so it looked like i was sleeping. i turned off my light and quickly hopped in my closet.

unfortinately for us, it was fairly small. i was basicially on top of him, the only light that was available was the moonlight. i just looked at him, trying to shush him.

he held my waist firmy so i don't fall. there was some weird tension in the air, making me want to run laps.

my mom came in my room, and i heard her cussing me out in italian, which made chris snort. i quickly placed my finger over his mouth, trying to conceal all of the sounds.

we held eye contact for what felt like an eternity. his arm was now traveling up my back and making small circles which made me shiver. i slowly removed my finger and placed my whole hand on his chest, trying to hold my balance.

i was about three centimeters away from his lips now. my clothes stopped us from getting comfortable so we had to be in such a position.

for some reason, i almost felt nauseous. like there was something making me lightheaded. i continued to look at chris, who was still holding eye contact with me.

it felt like a magnetic force was forcing us foward. we somehow came even closer together, i could feel his breath on my lips now.

i saw him look at my lips and then back at my eyes. before i could feel his lips, i felt the door slam, meaning my mom left.

i immediately pulled back, leaving the closet.

i didn't even notice i was sweating, i felt like i ran a whole marathon, and yet, it felt amazing, but scary.

this book provides me so much comfort ngl