Miscommunication

Y/N POV 

Here I am in the dorms, in my cozy pajamas on a pouring rainy day. Today is a Saturday and I have a day off so now I am just sitting in bed binge watching the k-drama "My id is Gangnam beauty". As I am watching and stuffing my face with popcorn, i hear my phone going off.

1 new message from Min-Hoe

Min-Hoe

Is it ok for me to come over right now?

 Y/Nnnie

Yeah, that's totally fine

Is something wrong?

Read 4:36

By now I have long forgotten about the K-drama, and I have started to overthink everything.

"*Biting nails* is everything ok? Is he depressed? What should I do???"

My head shoots up when I hear the doorbell ringing, I jump off my bed and start running to the door. I open the door and immediately hug whoever is standing there. I feel their arms wrapping around my waist.

"Woahh, I know you love me  What's with the sudden hug hon?"

"Are you ok? Are you feeling alright? is everything ok?" I say while snuggling closer to his chest.

"I am as fine as a pineapple" says Min-ho

"Then why did you ignore my message?" I unwrap my arms and take a step back, letting him come into my dorm.

"Oh, well about that.... I was about to reply but then my phone died...sorry" answers Min-ho

I walk to my living room and sit on the couch with Min-ho following me, he takes a seat in front of me.

"Are you mad?"

I look at him and say " No, just trying to calm myself down after panicking for a few minutes"

Minho grabs my wrist and drags me to my room and lays down on the bed. He taps the empty spot asking me to join him, I smile and lie down next to him. He wraps his arm around me and I snuggle closer, we cuddle for the rest of the day until he has to leave.