Chapter Five

Beginne am Anfang

I couldn't say no.

"Why isn't your dick hard?" Artie groaned, holding my flaccid dick in his cold hands.

I didn't say anything at. First, I just kept my eyes closed. Wishing this would be over soon.

"Come on, tell me?" Artie pressed on, batting my dick around like a tether ball.

"I...I don't feel good in this...." I stammered. "In this public place."

I lied to him because I knew he would get mad at me if I told him I was uncomfortable. I could not afford to say something wrong without him getting angry.

"Okay, let's get into foreplay," He suggested. "What are you into?"

"What do you mean?" I asked him.

He moaned and rolled his eyes. "Fine, let's just make out."

I was about to my mouth to say something, but he forced himself onto me with his wet, sloppy mouth. At first, I was disgusted. I wanted to push him off, but the more he kissed me. The more I realized I didn't mind kissing somebody. Though, I should be disgusted with him. But this sensation of somebody kissing me for the first time made me feel alive. I started kissing him back.

It was because I started thinking of Kyle. I replaced the idea of Artie with the picture of Kyle. I thought about how soft Kyle's lips were and how they might feel like pillows. It was getting to the point where my body started believing whomever I was kissing was not Artie but Kyle. I grabbed Artie's hair and pulled it, and ran my hand through his oily hair. I imagined I was touching Kyle with his soft tanned skin. I wanted to touch Kyle, but I suppose I could envision I was doing it with Artie.

'"Woah, somebody shifted the mood," Artie gasped while pulling away from my face.

Seeing Artie in my face like that made me lose sight of Kyle. So I growled and pushed Artie's face back onto mine. Artie started moaning, which began to turn me on. I could feel Artie's cold hand start slowly shifting down my pants. I was beginning to feel scared again, but I thought about Kyle once again, which made me feel a bit better. I twitched when Artie's cold hands touched my erection. And he started making motions in a weird way that hurt. I had foreskin; frankly, I don't think Artie knew what he was doing with it. However, I was too shy to tell him he was doing it wrong.

"How does that feel, baby?" Artie whispered.

"Good," I lied.

It was hurting the way he was pulling at it. It was too hard and rough that I was scared he might break my foreskin somehow. But I just let it go with the flow. I looked down to see he had also pulled out his dick. It was circumcised. So it was evident he had no idea what to do with my dick.

So, I slowly started taking over the jerking, but he hit me. He furrowed his brows and twitched his top lip, looking like an angry animal defending his food. I just smiled, and he rolled his eyes at me. And he continued his awful way of jerking me off. But then he went down all the way and started sucking me.

At first, it was okay. But then the scrapping of his teeth hurt like I was being rubbed with sandpaper. I winced and tried to pull Artie off my dick, but he held me tight. I clenched my jaw every time he rubbed back and forth. It was hurting so bad that it became numb. It was like his mouth was a serrated knife. I wouldn't say I liked this. I hated this so fucking much.

I looked at the sky, watching the dark clouds hastily shift to the right. I had wished it started raining, so this possibly ended soon. I just wanted to be over. I closed my eyes again and started imagining Kyle. I started envisioning his naked body and how perfect it might have looked. I kept guessing, my hand rubbing all over Kyle's chest and stomach. Felt every skin texture, shallow breath, and warmth of his body. I adored the thought that he would get goosebumps all over his body. The imagery of his body made me incredibly hard, which made me feel close to ejaculation.