Prologue

Man of the High Castle Opening

--------------------------

Location - Republic of Botswana - Gaborone - Toy Shop

3rd Person Pov

In the Busy City, The scene shown a toy shop that was salery toys to children. Inside, We see a young man with black hair, Brown eyes and brown skin. He wears an engineer uniform. His named was Kayone V. Lavic. An young engineer and the anime mecha nerd. He buys a mobile suit gundam toy.

Kayone: 😀😀😀 Mobile Suit Gundam! Finally!

He was happy and buys the toy he needed. Kayone likes anime mechas and other inventers. He went inside the pick up truck and start a truck.

Kayone: *Sigh* What a long day. Good thing I bought the mobile suit gundam. But I need to go back to work. My boss will been furious about me been late.

He drove out of the parking lot, and drive on the highway. But he saw the red light and stop the truck. After a few minutes, The lights turns green.

Kayone: Finally! Green~ :)

He drove the truck foward, But that was until-

*CRASHED*

Kayone's pickup truck was hit by the bus and crashed in the wall. People in the cars where shock and many call the ambulance. One of the driver check the kayone in the truck. But found that he was dead.

----------------------------

Location | ?????

Kayone Pov

Holy shit! Did that bus killed me! Oh man! I wanted to play with mobile suit gundam. Oh well, I going to heaven and meet my grandparents. But I started to feel strange? My body felt small and my blurry. I couldn't see anything, But I could hear something, Talking? However my vision started to get better and now I could see something. But I saw a........ female and she's smiling at me.

???: Oh you're awake~ Did you sleep well my baby boy?~

Kayone: (Huh? Baby boy?)

I tried to reach with my hands at her. But when I reach my hands, My eyes are widen, I see my hands are small, Tiny! That means!

Kayone: (I'm a baby!? Did I got reincarnation!)

That can't been! I'm really am reincarnation! That means she's my new mother.

Kayone: (Oh man! I got reincarnation!? Great! That means I isekai into another world! I don't like to be isekal :()

To Be Continue

------------------

Next Chapter 1: The world of Pax Britannica