Chapter 26: Timequake!

(SCENE: RESTAURANT) (POV: 3RD PERSON)

In Japan, Izuku & Class 1B are seen enjoying a pleasant day away from school & work as they're eating a Sushi & Tempura platter.

The reason why they're eating Sushi & Tempura is because it's Oscar's favorite dish and they promise themselves that they will eat this dish in honor of Oscar

The reason why they're eating Sushi & Tempura is because it's Oscar's favorite dish and they promise themselves that they will eat this dish in honor of Oscar. "Man, it's been 7 and a half months. I can't help but wonder what Oscar is doing right now." Monoma says.

"Yeah. I wish I knew too. But I'm sure he's okay, wherever he is." Kendo says with a sad tone to her voice as she looks at some clouds passing by. "Speaking of Oscar, anyone got anything about who framed him?" Ibara asks Izuku.

"Well, Nezu is trying to hack into the cameras in Oscar's dorm, but Oscar tweaked the cameras to be extremely resilient to hacking, so Nezu is having difficulties in accessing the camera's footage." Izuku explains as 1B got a bit sad at this. "But the good news is that he broke through most of the defenses and will probably have the footage within the hour." He says as the class perks up at this.

"That's great! Once he gets the footage, we'll prove Oscar's innocence!" Pony happily exclaims as the group chuckles at her. "We will. But remember our inside voices, Pony." Kendo says as Pony blushed a little in embarrassment and sit down. "Sorry." She apologizes as Izuku shakes his head. "Don't be. I'm equally excited to get our friend back and to have karma come to the ones who did this to him." Izuku says.

(SCENE CHANGE: CENTER OF TOWN) (TIMESKIP: AN HOUR AND A HALF LATER)

Once the class finished their platter, they decided to go on a walk around the town. Suddenly, Izuku's phone started going off.

(Izuku's phone's ringtone)

He pulls his phone and answers it. "Hello?" He asks as he hears Nezu's phone. 'Izuku, put your phone on speaker. 1B wants to hear this as well.' He orders as Izuku did so, noticing the seriousness in his voice. "Okay Nezu, you're on speaker phone." He says as the 1B turn their attention to Izuku's phone.

'Thank you. Now then, the reason I'm calling is because I broke through Oscar's firewalls and defenses. And I have found the proof we need to expose the real culprits & prove Oscar's innocence.' Nezu explains as everyone were speechless at this. 'I'm coping the footage and downloading them in secure servers, just in case. But get here quickly and we'll review the footage together.' He says.

"Of course, we'll be there. Just make sure nothing happens to that footage." Izuku says as he hang up on Nezu. "Come on. We need to go, rules be damned." He says as he and Class 1B were about to bolt back to UA when a suddenly tornado of sand appeared in the center of town, stopping them from rushing away.