1.18 Aadat (18+)

I'm back to writing filth. You all must be aware of the kind that I write, so I'd prescribe some reader discretion in case you don't like mature content or are uncomfortable with kink. This is just a little piece on Bani trying to take control. (And losing it). Lemme know how it was!

Patience is a tricky little bitch sometimes. Bani found her lower lip a little swollen from all the biting and suckling it has been subjected to in the last few hours, her hunk of a husband stealing every chance to grab her face, sweep her breath out of her lungs like it was nobody's business and go back to goofing around with his brothers and friends.

Fuck him.

Veer's fingers curled around the glass of scotch easily, an arm languidly wrapped around Bani's waist. His ring-covered knuckles graze past the hem of her shirt to trickle on her waist, chuckling to something funny that Mihir says, absently pulling her closer to his chest.

"If you get any closer, tumhe mai yahi dafna doongi." Bani whispered scathingly, under the pretense of whispering something in his ears, smiling sweetly after. Veer knew it too- that little shit, and yet he was toying with her every chance he got- coaxing, playing, intruding. He deliberately wets his lips, thumping the glass on the table with a 'clank' and spinning it till it reaches a point away from the edge of the glass surface. Daksh's warning of "Watch it, bhai, hotel waale maarenge" went ignored as her husband steeled his eyes on hers, trailing his gaze downwards, from her lips over to his hands splayed over her thighs.

Oh damn.

Veer fumbled around a little, pretending to search for something. Discretion flew out of the window as he shifted Bani on his lap, nestling her into his chest possessively and grinning as she yelped when her ass landed over his erection.

Way to go, Veer. Goa really had sucked out every ounce of decency in him, and Bani wondered if she should have agreed to the last-minute road trip after all. She wondered if she would ever walk the same after all that they had been doing since last night.

She had barely made through the shock of his boner poking through her pants, an airy gasp spraying out of her lips when she found him nonchalantly twirling a drumstick in his hands.

Oh yes. A surprise was gifted to her the day they ended up at this hotel. The living room led to an adjacent room full of instruments, open for the guests to play, and literally all of the Singhania brothers raced for one. Ponky and Monil picked up the guitars, Tapish bhai and Daksh went for the synth and piano respectively. Veer played the drums. She, Shrav, Meera di and Mihir gazed in wonder as they almost fit into the band like formation.

"We're men of culture. Seekha hai humne yeh sab."

Did she care to mention how dangerously seductive he looked when the played around with the drumsticks? How bloody hot and bothered he got her when he actually started playing? The man was fire, and Bani would, as usual, welcome his flames.

His palm stopped hovering at her waist, streaking forward and splaying over her stomach, crushing her against his broad chest.

"What are you doing?" Bani whispered, accidentally moaning as his erection brushed the inside of her thighs. Her lips were under assault again, but this time it was her teeth tucking them in, faint lines of embarrassment perfuming her face as she cuddle closer to her man, her eyes never leaving his hands as he flipped the drumstick around.

"Having fun, Sweetheart."

If this moment was taped and edited, those papery pink dews would definitely be sprayed all over it, because they both looked that part- mushy lovers who cannot get their hands off of each other. If the tape was given to their brothers, they would add some devil's horns and vampire red eyes or have smoke come out of the pair's heads because they knew what menaces Bani and Veer were. Especially when they were sitting this close and Bani had sneaked a sip or two off of Veer's drink.