1

"MIDORIYA" shouted Hagakure as her body racked with coughs. The soldiers had come out of nowhere, crashing through windows and coming from out of the halls, filling the dorm with tear gas.

Toru peered through the gas that had filled the dorm commons. She watched as Soldiers rushed through the room to the corner where Izuku was slumped.

She watched as one of the soldiers used the butt of his rifle to his Izuku in the temple, knocking him out cold.

"Package secured, exfil in 30" spoke one of the soldiers into a communicator before picking up Izuku's limp body. The soldiers made their way up the stairs quickly with the student in their grasp.

Shoji, the other person in the commons picked himself up, and then Hagakure, the duo dashed up the stairs, bursting out onto the roof where a helicopter waited.

The rotors made so much noise that Shoji didn't hear the soldiers yelling at him to get back, as a bullet ripped through his right shoulder. He fell to his knees clutching the wound, helplessly watching as they loaded Izuku onto the heli and climbed on.

"Hagakure what d-" Shoji looked over to where Toru should have been, but only saw a pair of panties. He looked back and saw a bra, then a shirt, followed by more clothing as the trail lead back to the roof access door.

He looked around before looking back at the helicopter that was steadily gaining distance from the dorm. "She didn't..."

<Timeskip brought to you by Alucard, my favorite vampire>

Izuku came to on the floor of the helicopter, seeing multiple soldiers around him, not focused on him, simply bickering with each other.

He opened his mouth, ready to start demanding answers when a hand clasped against his mouth. "Shut up, I don't want them to beat you if they know you're awake" whispered a voice in his ear.

Only then did Izuku feel the unseen warmth on his chest, he was being weighed down by something. "It's me Midoriya"

"HAGAKURE?!" Izuku whispered, panicking. "WHATRE YOU DOING HERE?"

"Whisper louder why don't you. I snuck on to try and help but couldn't get you off before they shut the doors" she replied

"Wait so you're..." Izuku's face turned red.

"Yeah I'm naked" she replied her face just as red, but only she knew that of course, playing off the embarrassment.

"Then why are you on top of me" Izuku whispered, his voice quivering in embarrassment that he, unlike Toru, was unable to mask.

"This is the only place I'm not at risk of getting bumped into" she replied, her invisible face flustered, unbeknownst to Izuku.

"Get the kid, we're almost there" said a soldier from the front, flying the helicopter. Toru silently crawled off of Izuku pressing herself against the side of the cabin.

Two soldiers grabbed Izuku who was still pretending to be asleep, a third soldier grabbed his hair and lifted his limp head forcefully, hitting him in the face

"Wake up" he said as Izuku feigned waking up, the helicopter touching down. A soldier slid the door open, the two soldiers holding him tossing him out onto the hard concrete, Izuku grabbing his nose which was bleeding from hitting the ground so hard.

Toru winced and hopped out of the heli after the soldiers, getting out of the way as one closed the door again. She looked around, observing that they were in front of a large brick building, clearly a prison. There was a large courtyard behind it but Toru ignored the rest of the details, following the soldiers inside the building.

Inside sat none other than Hawks himself. Toru recoiled as she saw Hawks make eye contact with Midoriya, but making no move to save him from the clear threat.

"Bring him to B3" said Hawks, the soldiers nodding. "And Midoriya, just know that you made us do this"

"Fuck you" he spat back with a glare "I know what you've done" shocking Toru, Izuku was never like this, much less to one of his favorite heroes.

'What's going on here?' She thought to herself biting her lip, she followed the soldiers as they escorted Izuku through the prison, arriving at an elevator, the doors opening and the soldiers entering.

Toru slipped on causing the doors to automatically open again. 'SHIT!' She thought, it was over.

"Damn thing" said one of the soldiers pressing the door close button.

Guess it wasn't over.

Whilst on the elevator one of the soldiers took a wristband and clasped it onto Midoriya's arm.

Toru recognized it as a quirk nullification brace, meant to stop people in custody from activating their quirks.

The door opened and, taking initiative, Toru got out as fast as she could, not wanting the soldiers to notice another mysteriously reopening elevator door.

She followed closely as they took Izuku down the the end of a long hall of cells, throwing him in the one at the back. She lunged and rolled forward silently to get in a mere instant before a soldier slammed the door shut.

Another tossed an orange outfit between the bars, the clothing landing on the ground.

The soldiers said nothing as they walked back toward the elevator. Izuku picked himself up off the floor, grabbing the orange uniform.

He took a quick gander at the other cells in the hall, all of them empty. No cameras to be seen either.

"I guess I have to wear this" Izuku said to himself, taking his clothes off, discarding them on the bottom bunk in his cell, and donning the prison uniform.

"You did not just do that in front of me"

"AHH" shouted Izuku, looking toward the source of the voice. "HAGAKURE? WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN HERE?"

"Freezing my ass off that's what" said Toru. "You mind if I take your clothes?"

"DID YOU WATCH ME CHANGE?"

"Yeah"

"WHY DIDNT YOU SAY ANYTHING?"

"Meh" Toru picked up the clothes on the bed. "You mind me wearing these?"

"N-no" said Midoriya, red faced over the fact that Toru, his classmate, just saw his-

"COCKROACH! EWWWW" Toru shrieked stumbling backwards, falling on the bed. Izuku simply walked over and stomped it, nudging the corpse out of the cell with his foot.

"Sorry about that" Toru chuckled sheepishly, "umm could you turn around? I kinda have to deactivate my quirk to get dressed, kinda hard while I'm invisible, I mean it's only fair that you look since I did but..."

"No it's fine" said Izuku turning his head away, trying to find anything else to focus on.

"Oh man what are we gonna- ACK SORRY HAGAKURE" Izuku yelled, covering his eyes. He shut everything out in complete embarrassment. 'Oh man I'm stuck in prison, with a girl, I shouldn't even be here' the dread set in. But his mini freakout had caught the attention of a now visible, and very naked Toru

Toru tilted her head, he wasn't even facing her, but to her surprise, she only then noticed the mirror on the wall by the sink.

She stood there for a few seconds, blushing like a tomato.

"W-whatever. Not like I care stupid" she said acting unbothered. She quickly put on the t-shirt and shorts before tapping Izuku.

"I'm done, you can look now" she said, going invisible again. Izuku opened his eyes and turned back to her. Catching a quick glimpse of her face before it vanished.

'She's really pretty' Izuku thought

"Pervert" Toru replied

'Oh god did I say that out loud?'

"You did"
________________________

I just had to rewrite this whole fucking chapter because Wattpad sucks dick
-0kHomie