The Queen Of White Lies. Kokichi x Tall! Fem! Liar! Reader.

I liked Kokichi, he never noticed that. But you liked it when he taunted and teased me all day.

"Hey!! Y/N-Chan! Hey! Hey! Are you listening??" He pouted as you stuck your face into your book avoiding eye contact with the adorable male.

He slammed your book down closing it before you put you could put your book mark in.

"Ugh!! I hate youu!" You lied, he couldn't tell. Ha! He said he could see through all lies.

"WAAAH!! YOUR SO MEAN!!"
You felt real guilt. Why did you have to be a liar? It was all for him.

"Y/N! Stop being boorrrinngg!! I'm waaaaayy better then your dumb book!" He said, pouting.

You just smiled, you really couldn't stay mad at him.

"No, you really aren't." You lied, you were only reading so he could tease you about it or something like that.

"Come ooonnn!! I'm your friend riiight??" He questioned, tilting his head to the side like a puppy.

Wait. He called you his 'friend' you finally aren't just N/N. Your his friend.

"I guess so.." You forced out a sigh, it was fake. You needed to play hard to get, he would like that wouldn't he? WOULDN'T HE?!!?

Kaito and Maki entered the library. Obviously looking for Kichi.

But no, they went over to you.

"Nehehe! Ooooo~! Y/N-Chan is in troooubbllee!!" He said, you weren't mad.

"Why are you talking to.." Maki pointed at Kokichi. She was kind of your best friend I guess.. But just because you guys shared 'personalitys' but you were actually quite similar to Kokichi. Just tall and less annoying.

"Because she's my frrriiiieeennd!!" Kokichi smirked, he knew they would annihilate you if you were affiliated with him in any way.

"I don't want one of Maki Rolls friends to be one of his!" Kaito angerly yelled. You had to pretend you hated him for Maki, she was a good friend and you had to stay with her. You just had to!!

"I am not affiliated with him at all." You defended.

"But I thought we were fwieendss!!"
Kokichi whined. You hated to pick Maki over him, but.. You needed support, Kaito and Maki were nice to you but like.. Only cause you pretend to hate him.

"I don't believe you, Y/N. Not your fault that you are friends with him. Actually it is, were not friends anymore." Maki spoke, crushing your heart. You didn't love her, she was just such a good friend.

Maki left, while you cried a tiny bit.

"Awww!! Y/N-Chan!! Don't cryyyy!! You don't need her, I'm waaaaayy funner!" He was right, but he probably wouldn't make you as happy. You just.. Wanted a caring person in your life.

Kokichi wasn't so good at that..

"Do you only talk about yourself and how 'fun' you are?" You asked, knowing that he probably would answer with a lie.

"Obviously noooottt!! I am C.. Aaahhh... Carrrii.. Caring.." He said.

"You really are the opposite." You sniffle.

He then hugged you.

"I'm sorry.." He spoke, making you smile.

Shuichi then entered the room as Kokichi blantly started teasing you, he didn't want to be seen like that.

"HA! Bookworm! You never take a day off of reading!" You just smiled, his teasing made you happy.

"Hey! Kokichi! Don't be mean to Y/N! She did nothing wrong!" Shuichi defended you, but you couldn't care less if Kokichi kept on going.

You liked his insults. They made you smile.

"Emoooo boooy!!" Kokichi ran to Shuichi hugging him like he was some uh.. I dunno?? Life saver? Yeah, that.

"Uhm.. Errrr.... Huh??" Shuichi was confused.

He backed away from Kokichi blushed for a second then just ran off.

"That was embarrassing.." Kokichi shrugged.

"What was? That your making him yours?" You didn't want to udder those words.

"H-Huh?!" Kokichi whined.

You made kissy noises as he blushed.

"Nehehe!" Kokichi giggled at the last kissy noise, then leaned in and kissed you on the cheek.

Someone walked I'm again while it happend but you didn't care, you let them watch the movie preview.

"Uhmm.. Oh my Atua!" Angie, it was Angie.

Angie's scream attracted some more people, those people being Kaito, Maki, Tenko, Himiko, Shuichi, and Miu.

"Angie?! What's going on?! I'll protect you!" Tenko shouted.

"Kokichi and Y/N were uh.." She then kissed her Atua statue. Everyone still got the memo.

"Wow the virgin actually got a bitch!"
Miu laughed.

"This is why we stopped being friends with you, right there." Maki said.

Tenko did her little 'wtf' face and said,
"Why were you kissing the degenerate     MAYIL?"

"HE DID IT FIRST!!" I defended.

"Nehehe! Bur you liiikkeeed itt! Right Y/N-Chan??" He teased you, but you didn't like it this time. Everyone is gonna gang up on you once the others find out.

But you, being the Ultimate Sneaker, had a smoke bomb and decided to use it now.

Poof! The smoke bomb went off as you and Kokichi ran.

"Nehehe! Y/N-Chan."

"What?"

~~~~~~~~~~

"Your the queen of white lies."

850 words.