Chapter 1: The Ocean

As Mano and Y/N get closer to the ocean they see a beautiful shell that was pink, and as Y/N went to pick it up Mano stopped her, she looked up at him with a look of confusion, and he points to a little baby turtle that's getting circled by birds.

The baby turtle is scared to come out of its hiding spot because it doesn't want to get eaten. But Mano and Y/N look at each other and nod determinedly. They both grab leaves to cover the baby turtle as it goes back to the ocean.

Once the baby turtle is safe and sound, they both see a sparkle go over a wave. Then soon enough, the ocean goes back a little revealing the shell from before. They smile and make a noise before going to retrieve it. Mano picked it up and gave it to Y/N, and as he gave it to her the ocean went back more and more, that went on for a little bit until they see the baby turtle and its mother swimming happily. Not too long after that, the ocean made a wave but it didn't come splashing down on them, instead it...waved to them?

Mano and Y/N both tilt their heads almost in sync, and the wave that was looking upon them did the same. They both laughed. The ocean then put water on Mano's head and twirls it up which makes Y/N laugh a lot, and makes Mano smile.

They then saw a green rock that was...glowing?

Mano reaches for it and traces over its design, while Y/N looks at it in awe.

"Mano! Y/N!"

The ocean puts Mano's hair the way it was before and washed them both back to the shore, causing Mano to drop the gem like rock.

" Oh, there you are. Mano and Y/N, what are you both doing? You scared us."

Both Chief Tui and his good friend, F/N (father's name), were both searching for their kids.

"No! we want to go back!"

"Yeah!"

Mano and Y/N both said that as they were reaching back for the ocean.

"We know, we know, but you don't go out there. It's dangerous. Mano and Y/N, come on... Let's go back to the village."

"Mano, You are the next great chief of our people."

Then Sina, Mano's mom came and started to talk to Mano, "And you'll do wondrous things, my little minnow."

And all of them walked back to the village where Y/N's mom was waiting for them.

A/N Second chapter down! The song where Mano and Y/N grow up is coming!! I'm so excited to finally get the older versions of them down. Hope you guys like it so far! Thanks guys and gals!