Chapter 3: Car troubles doubled

Start from the beginning

Kiato♥: Sorry I have to cancel today I promise I'll make it up to you

Me: No worries Love you

Kiato♥: Love you too                                                                                                                                                              "Noelle Liked a message"

"What?", Mimosa saw as she deflated into her seat, "Well I was gonna say we could make it quick so that I could go on that date with Kiato but-", "He canceled?", Mimosa had a clearly irritated face, "How'd you know?", "Because this makes it how many times he has?", Mimosa brought up the many times he had, "Mimosa-", "Noelle I don't know when you're going to learn", "He's busy", she gave a shake of her head signaling her annoyance, "Ok so was he busy last time and the time before that and the time before that", she looked over to Noelle with a raised eyebrow, "Don't you think that after so many times you'd think it was at least a little sketch?", Noelle about it before but she believed in him, "I guess", "Alright I just........worry that you're gonna get hurt and it seems avoidable at least to me", she thought about what she was saying I get, "Look if it goes sour you'll be the first to say I told you so", Noelle just leaned over, "I don't want to be the first to tell you, that's why I'm telling you now", "I know", she thought about it, "But I trust him plus Nozel Mom they all like him", "I think that's also a problem you keep looking for they're-", "Mimosa just drop it ok?", she stopped her knowing what she was going to say, "Ok fine", Mimosa agreed, "Thank you"', "Let's just get going", Mimosa decided that she wasn't going to fight it today

At the Staria residence

"This is it", all of them walked up to it, "It's uh cozy?", Sol spoke up as the rest of them didn't really want to come off as insulting, "I know it's not what you guys are used to, but it's home so", he unlocked the door letting them in, "Sup", they saw Vanica and Zenon sitting on the sofa, "Uh hi", Klaus awkwardly waved to them, "Hey mom", the four of them turned to see that the kitchen wasn't a different room, "Hey kiddo", she turned around, "Oh who are you guys?", she had a surprised look to see some new people in her house, "These are my friends from school", he  "MOM", Asta's face began to redden with embarrassment a new sight for the four, which gave reason for them to turn around trying not to let him know they were about to burst only to face the other two in the living room trying not to laugh as well, "WHAT I'M JUST HAPPY MY BABY MADE SOME NEW FRIENDS", was the last straw before everyone began laughing, "MOM", she finally let go, "Ok ok, but I'm serious I was worried if you were going to be able to get along with anyone there", "I know", Asta felt bad for pushing her away, "So thank you guys for being his friends", she bowed to the four of them, "No worries mam", Sol waved her arms, "Yeah he's an.........ok guy", Yuno gave a bit of a side eye, "Ah whatever", Asta just looked back at his mom, "Where's Liebe?", he asked, "He's in your guys room", "Alright thanks", Asta went down the hall with his friends following, "Hey dude you ask mom to borrow the car?", Liebe asked him the moment he opened the door, "You guys share a room", they looked at it a narrow room with a desk on each side and against the back wall a bunk bed each of the two layers distinctly decorated, Asta having posters of fighters such as Acier Silva, Lumiel, Vetto, and one that was actually signed by Tetia Vermillion, "You met my aunt?", Leo asked Asta, "Oh the Tetia poster, uh yeah no, but my mom did and she got her to sign it", "I see"

The top bunk had Liebe blocking a bit of it but, he had some drawings and some posters of metal bands, "Nice place", Yuno looked at the walls noticing the posters of bands like green day, nirvana, the killers, foo fighters, and Radiohead on one side. the other had heavier metal like Black Sabath, Iron maiden, and Metallica, "So which is which?", Sol asked, "Left is mine right is Liebe", "Not to be like snobby but, where do you keep your clothes?", Leo looked around, "Right here", Asta kneeled down to open the drawers under his bed, "Oh", they saw the small plastic drawers that were make shifted into dressers, "Where do you use the restroom?", Klaus noticed there was nothing other than what they could see, "It's down the hall", "Hm", "What you need to use it?", "No I just didn't see a restroom attached to your room so", "Ok, anyways", Asta looked up at Liebe, "Why didn't you ask her?", "Cause", he laid down, "I'm lazy", "Aight man", Asta left the room, "So you guys are his friends huh?", Liebe finally engaged a conversation with them, "Yeah", Yuno answered, "He's pretty cool", Leo smiled, "Yeah", Sol just agreed, "I must say you guys do look a lot alike", Klaus told him, "We get that a lot", he sat up having his legs hang off the side of the bed, "So where you guys from?", "Royal Castle", Yuno, Klaus, and Leo answered, "Hmmmm rich boys huh? What about you?", he nodded to Sol, "I'm from Elysia", she rubbed her arm, "Damn you guys are living good", he hopped down, "I guess you could say that", Sol tried to just brush past the subject, "Cool"