Chapter 32: It's Okay to Cry

Start from the beginning

"No doubt they'll end up here for their misdeeds." He sighed. "But, I think I may know a way to speed up that process. In case you can't wait for revenge."

"What do you mean?" You asked curiously.

"You ever heard of I.M.P.?"

"Who?"

"Immediate Murder Professionals." He said. "Imps who will go to earth on your behalf and bump off whoever you have an issue with so they'll arrive here faster."

"Is that an option?" You wondered. "Can we do that?"

"If that is what you wish." He hummed. His voice was soft, so reassuring as he spoke. Harboring no judgment concerning your provoked lust for violence. In fact, he wanted to encourage it.

"We hire I.M.P., get them down here- no doubt they'd go to Hell," he continued.

"Honestly everyone in that damn circus is probably going to end up here." You mentioned nonchalantly. "We all liked to get fucked up and do some fucked up shit."

He chuckled. Reaching up to smooth out your hair. "You leave finding and luring them to me." He mentioned. His voice growing more distorted as he continued to speak; devilishly delighted in the unholy events about to ensue. "Together we can make them regret everything they had ever done to you."

"So... I know this sounds weird and I don't expect you to be excited about it, but I wanna ask Johnny if he wants in on revenge."

His eyes narrowed and his smile fell flat to a minimum.

"Al, they killed him. I think he deserves a say in whether or not he wants payback, too." You reasoned.

He rolled his eyes, and pinched the bridge of his nose. He really didn't like Johnny. For no other reason besides the fact that he was your ex, but nonetheless. However you had a point; you weren't the only one they had screwed over in life.

"Fine." He said with a sigh.

You nodded. Content that he was fine enough to allow you to ask without issue. Turning your head to look back at the view you sucked in another deep breath.

"I have to have a very uncomfortable conversation with him later." You mentioned aloud. "I am not looking forward to this."

"I'm aware." He sighed softly, in sympathy to your situation. "But I admit, you do owe that to each other. First things first we're going to finish these," he said, gesturing to the lit cigarettes in each of your hands. "You're going to take a shower and brush your teeth -no offense darling but I can still smell the rum-sweat on you."

You chuckled and nodded.

"We're going to eat breakfast and get some sustenance in you," he continued. "And anything after that is up to you. And after you talk to your ex we will go to I.M.P. Headquarters and see if we can't persuade them to hear our case."

"You think they'll say no?" You asked.

"Being the radio demon has its perks, my love." He snickered. "Surely we can talk them into it if there's an issue."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Johnny stood outside your suite door. Looking down at the carpeted floor as he waited for you to open the door.

Breakfast came and went, you finally came downstairs and joined everyone for the first meal of the day. It was painfully quiet when you walked into the dining room, Alastor in tow looking as chipper as usual. But you managed to break some of the tension by cracking a joke as soon as you sat down.