The Alarm:Jackson

We went to our classes and everything but, for some reason, we got called to the office. “Why didn't you tell us you were going here, May?” Zack asked. “I didn’t want to ruin the surprise but I wonder why we got called to the office,” Marry said. “Well, we don’t have hero licenses and we saved them anyways,” I said matter of factly. We walked to the office in silence thereafter. When we got to Mr. Zaps’ office a toothpick-looking officer opened the door.

We walked in and the guard closed the door. A figure sitting on a spinny chair turned toward us. It was Mr. Zaps. “Congrats on the save youngins and hey if it makes you feel any better Zack I am making them do a more in-debt search for them.” “Thanks, Mr. Zaps,” Zackery said. “No problem, after all, I knew them in high school and I told you to call Walter.” “Wait when did you 2 get so friendly?” Marry asked with a confused look. “I might have been trying to find old enemies of our parents so I called friends of theirs,” Zackery said with an edgy look but in an instant, he focused. “Oh, do you have any new info on them yet?” “Sorry, Zack nothing yet,” Walter said. “but that is not what I called you all here for.” “Oh shit, are we in trouble.” That was Aaron being his I-don’t-care-what-adults-think-of-me self. “No, you’re not in trouble. In fact, I wanted to congratulate you all on a job well done but there is also something I want to show you.” Walter grabs his phone that had a lightning-designed case. He put it on the desk and against a binder. “Watch this,” he said.

I looked at the screen and saw the colors. It must have been infrared. He pressed play and I saw a feminine figure enter the building. It goes to human sight and where there was a girl is nothing. It switched back and I saw that the girl was trying to hide. Walter pauses the video. “I need you all to confront this girl and find out why she is hiding.” He handed us some engineering goggles. An alarm went off right after.