Chapter 4 {You and Her}

Start from the beginning

"Okay, not true, i was literally going downstairs right now because im not taking the day off, im still going dummy."
"Oh, well still eat it, or ill tell Rachel you never liked the cookies she made last week."
"Oh my fucking god, okay, ill eat it. Now byeeeeeeee"
"Bye loser."

"Ya. Im not a loser, i have more friends than you, you know."
"Who said being a loser was about the amount friends?"
"Your so annoying Olivia!"
"Thanks, you too bro."

"Okay for real now, im running hella late, ill call you when i get home."
"Yeah, ill be out with my friends so let me know when you get back."

"Bye loser"
"Bye dummy"

We hung up and i laughed, I checked the time and it was almost 9:00

I put my phone in my bag and sprinted down the stairs to see the plate of two peanut butter and jelly sandwichs on the kitchen counter. I grabbed the two sandwiches and took a bite of one as i ran out the house, not forgetting to lock the door.

School wasn't far, it was only a block away from our house, so i managed to get there at exactly 8:55, right when first class ended.

I got in and went to my locker as students filled the halls.
I saw someone approaching me from the corner of my eye, and when i looked to see who it was, it was Hara, a classmate of mine. She had a box of chocolates in her hand and a smile on her face.

"Hey lix! I was looking for you this morning but you didn't show up to our first class, where were you?" She said to me and frowned.

I smiled at her and put my backpack in my locker.

"Hey Hara, and sorry i woke up hella late, i just got here right now." I answered her and let out a laugh to not make things awkward.

"Ah~ i see. Well i got you these chocolates." She said and handed me the box of chocolates in her hand.

"Oh, you really didn't have to, but thank you" i bowed down a little to thank her and gave her a smile after.

"Well we better get to our second class, you wouldn't want to be late for that too." She told me and grabbed my hand.

"Yup." I said back trying to ignore the hand contact and laughed awkwardly.

~~~~~~~~~~~
Minho's POV

I watched the scene fold in front of me, and i felt kind of jealous.

But i still want to know where Felix had been this whole time. He didn't come to first class so where was he? Was he with her? I dont think I've ever seen her here before.

"Hey you okay Min?" Hyunjin who was standing beside me asked me.

I just gave a little nod and approached Felix. Hyunjin stayed behind since Seungmin came up to talk to him about something.

"Felix, where were you this whole time?" I went up to Felix and asked him, taking a glance at the girl holding his hand.

She stopped dragging him and stopped to look at me, as Felix did the same.

"Oh, i woke up late and i got here like a few minutes ag-" he couldn't finish his sentence since the brat that was dragging him wanted to interrupt and say something stupid.

"Come on lix! We're gonna be late! Sorry Minho but we gotta go." She said and dragged Felix away.

I stood there shocked and left with jealousy. Why did she call him lix and not Felix? I thought he only allowed close ones to call him that. Why is she being so clingy to him.

Are they dating??

"Whatsup jelly melly~" Jisung came out behind me from nowhere.

"AH- fuck, you scared the living crap out of me you big bum!" I jumped back and said, placing my hand on my heart.

"Your getting jealous aren't you?" He asked me pretending as if he didn't just scare me.

"First of all where the in the fuck are your manners at. No 'sorry for scaring you' or something like that?" I asked

"No. And your jealous hunny." He replied back and puffed his cheeks up.

"Jealous of what dude??"

"Your jealous of Felix and that girl dUdE." He said in a sassy way and smirked.

"If you dont get that stupid smirk off your face, im smacking it outta there for you." I told him and started walking away.

"Min is jelly~Min is jelly~" He started singing teasingly behind me and jumping up and down while holding my shoulders.

"YAH I'LL SMACK YOUR ASS IF YOU DONT SHUT UP-" I yelled at him so he could stop

"MIN IS JELLY~MIN IS JELL-"

I chased after him and he ran downstairs at full speed.  "

AHHHHH OKAY OKAY WAIT IM SORRY-" Jisung yelled out in the halls as i still ran behind him.

No ones POV

"Whats wrong with those two?" Hyunjin said.

"I have no idea." Seungmin replied as he looked in the direction where Minho and Jisung ran in.

Hyunjin did the same, and they were the only ones left in the hallway now.

The bell rang and Seungmin pouted

"Argh were gonna be a little late-" Hyunjin complained

"Who cares man, now gimmie a piggy back ride, my feet hurt." Seungmin told Hyunjin while pouting.

Hyunjin couldn't stand the cute sight and silently agreed as he crouched down so Seungmin could get on his back.

"Alright, this way Hyunnieee!" Seungmin yelled out and pointed with his finger to their next class.

"Lets gooo Minnie~" Hyunjin said quietly, but he was gonna explode with joy deep inside.