Chapter 6

Eclipse was antsy. He shouldn't be antsy, but he was. He did everything in his systems to calm down, even actually downloading a few games in his internal systems to help, and it did quite well. Though Solar Flare managed to delete some, Eclipse pushed them back further. Eclipse huffed, biting at their finger, bits of paints coming off. Eclipse looked at their hand and started to bite at their casing as best as they could.

"Hungry?" Solar Flare mocked.

"Shut up." Eclipse said, a lisp coming out of them, making Solar Flare chuckle in a mocking tone.

Eclipse rolled their eyes and lowered their hand, rays twitching as the door opened. Bloodmoon and Harvest entered the room with a makeshift helmet of sort. As always, the lights were brightened, so everyone could see what they were doing. Eclipse looked at the helmet, and it was a carefully structured iron muzzle with an iron framework that looked like it enclosed the head.

Eclipse recognized what it was called... the Scold's Bridle. And, it was just fit for them. Eclipse fought back as Harvest tackled him, trying to pin him to the ground. Eclipse thrashed and clawed at Harvest.

"Bloody! Help me!" Harvest yelled.

Bloodmoon wasted no time, putting down the torture device and helped his twin pinned Eclipse, trapping him in Harvest's grasp. Panting ensued and Bloodmoon backhanded Eclipse, his own claws grazing Eclipse's faceplate.

"How dare you hurt my twin! And to think... we were gonna leave this thing on you for an hour. But now, it shall be longer!" Bloodmoon growled, grabbing the device, opening it up.

Eclipse's pupils went pinpricked and thrashed his head, but failed as the device was placed on him, the iron frame work place between his rays, the plate in his mouth and closed it around his head. It was tight. Squeezing their head and faceplate and was tossed to the ground.

Eclipse clawed at the iron casing, trying to get off and heard the twins cackling, Bloodmoon twirling the keys in their fingers. Eclipse glared at them, growled, and launched themselves at them. The twins were caught off guard and fought back. Claws digging into one another, oil splattering everywhere and banging everywhere. While this was taking place, the keys were dropped, and Eclipse saw them, kicking the twins away and scurried towards their freedom. 

Harvest saw this and tackled Eclipse, grabbing Eclipse's top right arm and snapping it half, earning a shriek to the best of Eclipse's abilities. Bloodmoon swiped his freedom, and his arm was promptly dropped on the ground rather harshly. Eclipse's breathed were staggered and stared with fury up at the twins; who were staring back with the same amount of fury.

"Fuck you! You're wearing that for a month!" Bloodmoon yelled, pointing at Eclipse.

Harvest nodded. "Maybe if you behave, we'll give you a break from it. But, we all know that isn't going to happen. We'll be informing the others about your disgusting behaviour." Harvest hissed, both them and Bloodmoon storming out of the room, but not before Bloodmoon dimmed the lights to full and total darkness.

Eclipse tried his best to keep calm, sitting up quickly. He failed at keeping calm and started to hyperventilate, clawing at the back of the Scold's Bridle with one of his free hands. His top left. Eclipse failed at that, only resulting in his hand being bloodied by his own oil.

Eclipse stood up, staggering a bit, and hit their head against the wall. More pain ran through their head, ringing in their auditory processors and dizziness coursed through their body. Eclipse had tears in their eyes and continued to smack their head against the wall.

"C'mon... C'mon. C'mon!" Eclipse screamed in their head, desperate to get rid of their prison.

The walls were closing in. It was getting warmer. Why was it getting hotter?! The walls were closing in faster!! Someone needed to stop them from closing in!! Their systems ran cold. Oil was cold. Everything was cold! No hot! Cold! Hot!

Get the damn thing off of them!!

SMACK!

Eclipse fell to the ground, vision swarming, head swimming, oil dripping down from their head, seeping between the bars. Breathing was unsteady, body twitching, and he stared at the wall.

"Nice one." Solar Flare said, sarcastically.

Eclipse didn't reply. It was too drowned out. Everything around him drowned out. Eclipse let himself be encased with darkness. It actually felt peaceful.