Chapter 5

Hunger was getting to Eclipse, definitely regretting making part of his body out of nanomachines. Eclipse held his stomach, leaning against the wall uncomfortably. The urge to eat his own metal casing was tempting in itself but ultimately decided against it. He'll deal with hunger pains for however long it'll take. Eclipse's face contorted, hugging their stomach tighter. Their body squirming a little bit. They sighed, hitting their head back against the wall and letting out a long exhale.

The door opened, Sun appeared; doing the normal routine of dimming the lights to a reasonable brightness. Eclipse noticed quickly that Sun didn't have anything with him, making Eclipse question what was about to happen. Apparently, they had a face that questioned Sun that made him chuckle. Eclipse stared up at Sun with a deadpanned expression. 

"What? Surprised that I didn't bring anything to play with?" Sun taunted.

Eclipse rolled his eyes. "Usually you do. What's the special occasion? Mental torture?" Eclipse scoffed.

"Oh. Aren't you smart?" Sun teased, circling in his own little space.

Eclipse watched as Sun continued to circle and pace in a cheerful manner. Sun had a very bright yet taunting smile. However, Eclipse didn't show any emotion while Sun did what he did.

"So... you must be pretty hungry... am I right?" Sun said.

Eclipse's rays twitched. "What?" they hissed.

Sun chuckled. "I mean, I figured you had to create your body in many ways, including nanobots. You haven't eaten in quite some time. Must be getting pretty hungry. Starving, even." Sun taunted.

Oh. Eclipse knew what Sun was trying to do. He won't fall for it. He won't succumb to the taunting behaviour of making him think about his hunger. Sun stared at Eclipse with the same smirked, still plastered on bjs face, and began to skip around the room.

"I don't blame you. Trying to ignore the hunger. What with all the hunger pains mix with the constant thirst. How's your thirst? Throat dry? Throat hurting? Hunger eating away at your mind?" Sun cackled.

Eclipse huffed, rays twitching. They wouldn't succumb to the taunting. No matter how thirsty and hungry they felt. Though, scarffing down something with water sounds good. Sun saw Eclipse resisting the temptation and walked towards the door, whispering to someone and cracking the door open a bit.

What was Sun doing? Eclipse tilted their head towards the door location and was about to say something before the smell of something... absolutely delicious. Eclipse clenched of what little teeth they had and stared at the ground with such intensity. Sun smirked evilly, whispering again to the same person and smell bumped up to a thousand.

The smell of food and what seemed to be alcohol. It smelled like a barbecue; despite being vegan, it smelled delightful. The alcohol with the barbecue was incredible. The smell kept bumping up intensity.

Sun crouched down to Eclipse's level and taunted even more. "Does that smell delicious... hungry... thirsty...? Want something to fuel that hunger of yours?" Sun taunted.

Eclipse gripped tighter at his body. He... would not succumb.

The food... meat... alcohol. 

In front of him.

Taunting him.

They stared with intense hunger. Thirst.

Sun whispered in their auditory sensors in a sultry like tone.

"Devour it, you savage animal." Sun smirked.

The last thing Eclipse remembered was vomiting up the remains in one of the corners, hands and mouth stained and tainted with the remains of the meat and red wine. The lingering smell of beer was also implanted onto Eclipse casing. Eclipse panted and looked around the room and saw that they were alone again. The room was dark and quiet.

"The fuck happened?!" Eclipse shouted.

"You're a fucking savage. You tore into all the meat and devoured all the alcohol that was presented to you. Everyone laughed as you fueled your hunger. And due to you being vegan and body not being handled any amounts of meat... you threw it all back it up. Copious amounts of meat went to waste." Solar Flare repied within their shared mindscape.

Eclipse stared at his hands. Claws were fully out and staggered backwards until he was at the opposite end of the room. His mouth hurt. His stomach. His head. Everything. Why did they succumb to such flith? They were disgusting for doing such acts. They hated the way they acted. Eclipse growled at themselves and then hugged themselves, curling into a fetal position. 

"Fuck..." was all that Eclipse said, before sleep took over them, even though it was a very uncomfortable sleep.