I'm a bit of a mess - Edited Ver.

Dominic backed into the corner with Elijah almost yelling his name. However to Dominic the noise was muffled. Everyone but Dominic turned their head to look at the door.

"Sorry we're late!" The people at the door yelled. Noah's eyes lit up and he ran to the door. The two already there are none other than Luna and Mason workers at the daycare, Caregivers of Elijah and Noah, along with being Elijah and Noah's Partners.

"Daddies!" Noah yelled as he ran towards the two while his other partner, Elijah, tried to decide whether or not to run towards their Caregivers. However Elijah's Little side got the best of them as they ran to their Caregivers.

"Hello my sweets!" Luna yells as he gets tackled into a hug by his Little's, while Mason starts laughing. A full laugh. One to make you smile no matter what.

"What about me! I want hugs!" Mason says, laughing. He was joking around. The two Little's run from Luna and to Mason.

Everyone was so occupied with Mason and Luna coming that they forgot all about Dominic. No one noticed that he had left the room on the verge of tears and a tick attack. No one cared that he had left to go to Elijah's, Noah's and his room.

'Just like always, no one cares about me. Why did I think it would change? Because I'm fazing stupid, letting my own selfish happiness get the best of me.' Dominic thought to himself while pulling his soft short hair, tears rolling down his pale-ish face. Dominic started pacing back and forth in the room. Slowly he started having a tick and panic attack.

'I can't breathe.' He thought to himself as he scratched at his throat turning it red. The crying that Dominic was doing got louder and louder as he scratched his neck more and more, making it redder and more raw at each scratch.

A broken scream left Dominic's mouth as his breathing started to speed up even more. It didn't help matters that a tick attack had started. Dominic's head keeped cocking to the side with his hands that kept twitching and hitting his hips and head.

"Fuh-fuh-faz!" Dominic yelled out. Another broken scream left his mouth as he scratched his neck and pulled his hair.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Everyone in the main room heard the broken scream. Dominic or the unknown person let loose. They all turned their heads to where the scream came from.

"What was that?" Mason asks, confused. Him and Luna hadn't been there for the three or so months that Dominic had been there. They had been dealing with some family issues.

"Dominic!" Viper whispered before running out of the room. She had run so fast that they all thought The Flash was there. Why was he running?

"Come on!" Brooklynn yelled picking up her Little as Jade, Luna, and Mason grab theirs and run after Viper. Is something wrong? Someone hurt? An intruder? These thoughts ran through Luna and Mason's heads.

At Masons and Elijah's room door.

Viper banged on the sunset and star covered door. Begging who's inside to open the door. She was begging with her whole heart.

"Dominic, please open the door!" Viper begged hoping that he wasn't hurting himself. Not even a minute later Mason, Luna, Brooklynn, Jade and all their Littles show up at the door standing with Viper.

"Viper, what's going on?" Jade asked, concerned for her friend. Another broken scream was heard from the room followed by crying coming from behind the door. What was going on?

"Please, please, please! Open the door!" Viper begged once more, tearing, threatening to fall, still banging on the door.

"Viper!" Luna yelled to get his focus on him. "Who's on the other side of the door?" He asked her, panic slowly rising up in him. Jade nodded at this statement.