I feel myself pulling closer to her, but I still hold the eye contact. My hands move from her waist to her face, holding her so closely to me. I'd never been so close to her, I just wanted this to last forever. Her hands to, move up to the back of my neck, pulling herself upwards to meet me in the middle. She stands on her tiptoes as I bend down.

Our lips meet. Her soft lips brush mine as we kiss. Every thought I ever had seems to disappear, my body wants to be here, and so does my heart. After a few seconds, I feel her pull away. I look at her, she looks at me. We both begin to laugh slightly, smiling back at one another. I pull her in for a hug, her cold body now embracing mine. I still feel her lipgloss on my lips, but I refuse to wipe it off; almost like it would end the moment.

After a while, and after a few more laughs we decide to head back to the party to eliminate any speculation from the others. We walk back, hand in hand. But as we walk up to Pierre's front door she lets go, setting my hand free into the cold and wet air. Her hair is soaked, mine too. But we didn't care. Kera walks in first and immediately heads up to the room she was staying in. I try to blend in, making sure no questions are asked as to where i've been by dancing with all the other drivers.

Mick and Lance had now arrived as well as Yuki, who obviously was singing horrendously into a microphone with Pierre. I begin to dance feeling the best i've felt in forever. I was on a peak, everything was great and I just didn't hide it. Mick made his way over to me through the crowd, as I see him approach I pull him into a hug and pat him on the back.

'you're with Ke?' he asks, wiggling his eyebrows up and down.

'No im not mick. how do you know her?' i ask, trying to divert the conversation.

'think about it..' he says, going silent for a while.

.....

'OH you're both German!' I say, he lets out a large smile followed with a nod. An almost sense of relief hits my body but I'm too happy to take notice.

Just as I'm about to speak i'm interrupted by Mick excusing himself and waking behind me. I turn to see what was happening and see him almost running as he sees Kera walking down the stairs. How does this girl know everybody? In the meantime, I feel a large arm swing around my shoulders, catching me by surprise.

'she's a nice girl Leclerc' a familiar british accent says, George Russell as he catches me looking at her. I don't say much back, not sure entirely as to what he was implying.
'Just make sure if you're going to kiss her that no paparazzi are around' he says, tapping my back and walking away into the sound of the music.

'what?-'

Soon enough, everybody at the party are looking at their phones and they're eyes begin to open. I look around, all eyes then falling upon Kera and I. I feel their gaze upon me, almost as if they know something: something they shouldn't. My heart begins to beat fast, I can almost feel the blood pumping around my body. Mick pulls out his phone and Kera's eyes begin to open, widely. She looks up at me, I'd never seen her look the way she did. I knew something was wrong.

I took my phone out of my pocket and begin to revive floods of messages and tagged into various tweets. I knew when I saw it on twitter that we'd been caught. Photos were circulating madly around the internet, making their ways to several journalist pages and even more f1 fan accounts. This wasn't good.

CHARLES LECLERC SEEN KISSING KERA HUGHES

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.