Chapter 3 {Smile}

Începe de la început

Jisung picked up his things in hurry and jumped in joy.

"WAHHHHHH ITS TIME FOR LUNCH, IM FUCKING STARVING" he yelled out and ran out the class.

"YAH HAN JISUNG, WATCH YOUR LANGUAGE!" Mr. Jeon yelled out to Jisung who had already left the room.

wait he left the roo-

"YAH HAN JISUNG GET YOUR ASS BACK HERE AND WAIT FOR ME-" I yelled out and ran after him.

"LEE MINHO-" i heard Mr. Jeon scream from the classroom but i kept running after Jisung anyway.

He can happily suffer in the old crusty classroom of his ♡

"MMM BRO THIS CHEESE KIMBAP IS BUSSING-" Jisung said with his chesks full of food.

"Shut ths fuck up and chew first before you babble at me, you spit all over my face-" Changbin told Jisung as he wiped his face with a napkin.

"Sorry~~~" Jisung said back with food still in his mouth.

"YAH WHAT DID I JUST TELL YOU!" Changbin yelled at the top of his lungs

The whole cafeteria turned to look at our table, i looked at Jisung whos eyes were wide open in shock, after a minute of silence Changbin looked around and saw that everyones attention was fixed on him.

He shot up from his spot and bowed down apologizing to everyone for causing a scene.

Jisung got up and did the same, while still chewing his food.

I kept my head down in embarrassment but felt a pair of eyes looking at me. I turned to the table on my left and found Felix staring at me. He then smiled at me and waved, then went back to chatting with a kid named Chan that he was talking about yesterday to Hyunjin, Jisung and I.

His smile made my face feel like it was 100 degrees in the room. So I put my head back down on the table and pretended like im sleeping so that no one would notice my face.

Everyone in the room got back to eating and chatting loudly.

"Hey guys, can me and Seungmin sit with you guys?"

I looked up to see Hyunjin with a lunch tray in his hands and a boy who i assumed was Seungmin standing next to him.

I opened my mouth to speak but then Jisung answered instead

"Oh sure Hyun, have a seat bro." Jisung said and smirked while wiggling his eyebrows.

That kid was really something huh?

Hyunjin glared at him while sitting down and Changbin started laughing.

"Seungmin right?" I asked the boy next to Hyunjin.

"Oh yeah, nice to meet you!" He bowed down to me and the others before sitting and gave me a smile.

Hyunjin was right, he does look like a puppy afterall.

"dif youw get mirsh. youngs homeworkths donf?" Jisung asked Hyunjin with his mouth full of food.

"Mhm.." Hyunjin replied back with a disgusted look on his face as he grabbed a napkin and wiped his cheek.

"oakay goof. becuth i neef to copy yourth before her clath starths." Jisung said after Hyunjin replied.

I felt a hand on my shoulder and when i looked up, i saw Felix looking down at me.

"You okay?" He asked me with his hand still on my shoulder.

"Yeah, why?" I replied

"You didn't smile or wave back at me."

"Oh sorry, i got distracted by these weirdos here."

"for your information, i am NOT included in what you just said." Changbin said to me as he took a sip of his water.

"OH PLEASE, YOUR EVEN WEIRDER THAN ME-" Hyunjin said to him

"Says the one who asks one of their classmates to help them with homework everyday even though we barly have any homewo-" Changbin was cut off with his sentence when Felix had put his hand on his mouth and smiled at Seungmin.

"What?" Seungmin asked as he looked over at Hyunjin and the others.

"Nothing, its just that Hyunjin here struggles with his HOMEWORK a lot." Jisung said as he nodded his head with his eyes closed.

"I dont mind helping him though, its no big deal." Seungmin said as he laughed not catching on the the joke Jisung had made.

Hyunjin sighed in relief and silently thanked Felix for taking over for him.

Felix smiled at Hyunjin and i swear i thought my heart melted at the sight of him doing so.

What is this feeling what the fuck-

"Anyone that doesn't want thier bread?" A boy came out behind Jisung and looked at everyone.

He then took the bread from Jisungs tray and sprinted out the cafeteria

"THANKS HANNIE!"

"YAH, GIVE ME MY BREAD BACK YOU BIG BABY-" Jisung yelled at him as he got up and chased after the boy.

"Nothing can separate Jeongin and his love for bread." Seungmin said to us.

"Really? Thats the first time ive seen that kid here." Changbin said after a while.

"Yeah, i haven't seen him either." I said

I looked up to see Felix looking at me. Then he grabbed my hand and lead us to the bathroom.

"Do you need something?" I asked him as he closed the bathroom door.

"You do know that Jeongin is like my baby right?" Felix said to me and crossed his arms.

"Eh? What does that have to do with me though?" I asked him

"Because you seem to dislike him by the look i saw on your face." He replied back and then went to get some soap to wash his hands.

"No, im fine with him being around, plus i dont seem him much so im not bothered by his presence. I dont get what your saying." I told him and went to open the door to leave, when i felt a hand grab my wrist and pull me back.

I almost fell on Felix when he did that to the point where our faces were so close. I could feel his breath on my lips and our eyes were locked with one another.

My eyes took a quick glance at his lips and then the bell rang, scaring me and Felix at the same time.

"I- I wanted to give you a hug before you uh left. Yeah." Felix told me as he slowly wrapped his arms around me and patted my back.

He seemed very awkward.

"Oh sure, but for what, we see each other everyday here ya know." I replied back a little confused

"Im just thankful to have you as my friend, thats all." Felix told me as he separated from me and smiled.

"Thanks, we should go get out things from our lockers now so that we dont show up late to Mr. Kangs class." I said to him

"Yeah lets go" Felix said as he grabbed my hand and left the bathroom.

Whatever happened between us in the bathroom made me feel butterflies in my stomach and i cant stop thinking about it.

Could it be that i have feelings for him?