Chapter 3

❝AS A WOMAN, WHY ARE YOU WEARING CLOTHES? TO HAVE OTHER WOMEN TAKE IT OFF FOR YOU? GAY.❞

warnings: March is traumatized from MC (and Klee, but still loves her), Peppy

reminders: someone's gonna get dismembered soon (like what happened to Yuichiro's arm)

— ❤︎ —

     "You seem confused about what is happening at the moment," (Name) encouraged as Stelle was darting her attention around the area. "This space station was just attacked by the Antimatter Legion. We came to help with the rescue as per the request of Lead Researcher Asta."

     "Where should I go?" Stelle questioned.

     Dan Heng nodded, "Back to the master control zone, Asta and the other evacuated researchers have retreated there in the meantime."

     March hummed in agreement, "And that's where we park the Astral Express! Don't you worry, we'll protect you from the monsters and clear up this mess!" She assured, patting the amnesiac girl (even though she's far taller between them).

     The gray-haired woman hesitated before nodding, "Let's go then."

     "You, March, and Klee can go back together," (Name) instructed. "Dan Heng, you're coming with me."

     "Eh? But why?" Klee asked.

     "Arlan from the Security Department lost contact in the vicinity. We need to find him first," the male replied as he followed (Name). "March, keep an eye on Klee since she might blow up the ship."

     "Why me?!" The pink-haired girl exclaimed, hiding behind their newfound acquaintance. She was supposed to snark another remark, but then again being with (Name) is more terrifying, "A-All right! You two stay safe!" She bid goodbye as the two took their sweet time to leave.

With a last wave, the two disappeared in March, and Stelle's sight...

— ❤︎ —
(flashback)

     "What's this, Ms. A?" March asked, infiltrating (Name)'s room. Pointing at a vial that has the same color as her hair, "It looks pretty."

After the incident of Klee's accidental bombing, March would find herself wondering what type of person (Name) is. She sometimes drops inside the genius's room to either talk or offer her some drinks. Say, she was interested in the Alchemist of the Astral Express...