Chapter 1 - A New Begining

Start from the beginning

Insanity:"I... I wish, I can see him again. He... He was a really good friend that, I can't forget." I said with a little sadness.

???:"You really wanted to see him, that much?" a voice came in front of me.

I look at my front and I saw a yellow hair with yellow eyes blonde looking at me.

Insanity:"What? Who the hell are you!?" I said with confused.

???:"I think you didn't hear me clearly... You really wanted to see him, that much?" She ask again.

I didn't say anything but nodded. She smiled and she open a gap behind her back. Then she enter the gap and says:

Yukari:"My name is Yukari Yakumo. I'm a gap youkai that control life of boundries. Your friend on a mission, that stopping a incident on my world. If you want to see him again, you can come with me and help him." She said.

I was shocked by hearing that. But something tells me she was lying. She noticed that and she open a second gap on my right that, showing Horror on a Gaster Blaster with going a mansion. I was confused, because Horror explained he can't use blasters anymore, after the event of with his Undyne.

Yukari:"Oh yeah. about that blaster... I made something on him that he able to use blasters again." She said.

I still hesistate about it. But after all, that might be my only chance too see him again. So I nodded and get through from the gap too. Before we continue she stop and said:

Yukari:"Oh yea. You're not gonna show yourself right now. But in the time going, you can. I need a two more person. So just wait here, for now. Ran's gonna look at you." After she said that she get through a gap and a nine tailed Fox with yellow hair came into my front.

Ran:"So

Ran:"So... You're the one who Lady Yukari want me too, take care of you too, don't doing something stupid." She said.

Insanity:"Don't worry. I'm not anything on that. I just want to sure, he's okay." I said with woriness.

Ran:"Don't worry, about it. Lady Yukari did something on that he will not gonna lose so easily." She said and continue."Well... What about we care about your wounds? Look like Lady Yukari forget about that." She said with sighed.