chapter 1

Aoi kanzaki was someone who was unlucky when it came to love.

Inosuke Hashibira was someone who couldn't care less about love. Well, that was mostly because he had never felt it before or actually understood what it was.

. . .

This was just after the final battle. Aoi was in charge of the butterfly mansion due to the recent passing of shinobu.

"Kiyo, I need you to go change the water in the hashiras room." Aoi yelled to her younger helper."Yes, Aoi-san!"the young girl replied. Aoi was busy bandaging some Slayers. Suddenly, she heard a thud.

"Sumi, what was that noise?!"

"It's inosuke he escaped from his bed again!"

"Sigh,I'll take care of it. You and naho can continue bandaging these patients"

"Yes, Aoi-san."

Where is this idiot he needs to rest.Aoi started to look around the Mansion.

(He's probably in the kitchen stealing food again.)
She goes to the kitchen to find inosuke stealing food

"Inosuke, put the food down and go to bed!"

"No one tells the great inosuke Hashibira what to do, especially not some girl,"

"Well, this, girl, is going to steal your boar head if you don't go to bed!"

Inosuke puts his boar head back on before running away. "You'll never catch me!"

"Get back here, you idiot!"she runs after him.

She eventually finds him outside, wiping the sweat off his forehead. He was not as fast as usual because of his injuries.

"Come back inside. Your injuries aren't healed yet,"

"I'm fine, Lord Inosuke Hashibira doesn't feel pain."

"I'm just trying to help you. You idiot now come inside. "

"I'm fine!"

"No, you're bleeding! All this running caused your wounds to open up now. Come inside so I can bandage up your wounds."

"Fine, but only because I want to it was none of your lecturing"

"Whatever," she dragged him in by his wrist before pushing him onto his bed and bandaging his injuries.

"You need to take better care of yourself your to careless. You could get seriously hurt !"

"The great inosuke doesn't get hurt."

Aoi quickly punces him in the ribs

"Ow!"

"See, you can get hurt."

"I'd fight you if you weren't a girl."

"Has zenitsu been teaching random junk again."

"Yep, stuff about girls and how to kiss he showed me by kissing a pillow. i think he used tougne it was really weird to watch,"

"If you want to see to people kissing, just watch kanao and tanjiro they do it all the time."

"Why?"

"Well, when people love each other, they kiss to show that they also fuck eachother."

"What?"

"It's like how boars mate but more stuff and not just to make children."

"Oh then why?"

"For pleasure."

"Oh have you ever done it?"

"Nope and don't go around asking people that it's personal."

"Have you ever kissed someone."

"Nope don't ask people that either they'll think your flirting with them ."

"Well how do you know I'm not flirting with you."

"Because your an idiot and were just friends."

"What if I wanted to be more than friends?" Inosuke lifts his mask up and gets closer to aois face

Aoi slightly blushes she rarely ever gets to see inosukes face but soon she quickly stops

"Then I'd say your a pervert."

"Meh worth a shot."

"What exactly were you trying to achieve from flirting."

"Maybe a demonstration on how humans mate."

Aoi kicks inosuke In the stomach "stop acting like zenitsu no one would fall for you with pick up lines like that."

"Meh I'm just joking I wanted to see how you would react to my amazing flirting."

"You'd be better getting girls with your looks."

"I don't want to get any girl except the beautiful one infront of me."

"Please stop with the cheesy pick up lines."

"I'll stop the day you stop being beautiful."

"Are you possessed by zenitsu or something."

"Im possessed by my desire to be with you."

"And I'm possessed with the desire to punch you if you don't stop being a perv."

"Ok fine but you must admit that you felt flustered."

"If I say yes can I leave."

"Yes."

"Fine I felt flustered you idiot."

"Thank you, you can leave if you wish."

'Thank you." Aoi quickly leaves but can't help but laugh at inosukes random flirting

...
Meanwhile with inosuke

(Yes I did it I flirted with her monitsu said it will make her like me )

Inosuke was an Idiot but he knew what love was never understood it but lately had been feeling weird things for his nurse aoi kanzaki she was strict but inosuke knew she cared for her patients

He admired that about her he also liked how she wasn't like other girls who tried to be with inosuke for his looks she was the only one that actually liked inosuke with the mask on his friends always preferred him without the mask because it creeped them out aoi however didn't seem to careless whether his mask was on or off.

Aoi was still thinking about inosukes flirting it was nice to be called Beautiful she was kinda disappointed that he didn't mean it. But Aoi didn't have time for feelings she had to look after the patients, clean the house and make the meals, and train the Slayers she was also working on making her own breathing style.

she inherited some of shinobus's notebooks that talked about her breathing style insect breathing since Aoi could cut off heads of demons she decided to adapt it into a new style with her knowledge of water breathing she decided to take the poison aspect of shinobus and the liquid element of water breathing and make it poison breathing aoi knew she probably wouldn't have the chance the use it but she decided to make it anyway she worked hard on and has made around 5 forms and is working on more it made aoi calm but she decided to keep it secret until she had perfected it.

She had kept all knowledge of it in a notebook she hid away she also had some alterations made to her sword, so it could hold more poison and release it from the blade instead of the point like shinobus it was her secret project no one knew about it not even her best friend kanao.

You've reached the end of this chapter. Congratulations, and thank you!