Suddenly, a figure came down, and a man pretending to be elegant stood in front of him, also holding a glass of wine in his hand, and approached him with a smile: "Sir, drinking alone is so boring, I don't know, I don't have the qualifications to have a drink with you." How about it?"

    Yue Zhao put down the wine glass, picked up the napkin and wiped his mouth, "Sorry, I've finished eating."

    He put the napkin on the table, turned and left.

    This endless chatting up is too annoying.

    Polo Cafe.

    Xiaolan didn't make breakfast in the morning, so everyone went downstairs to Poirot for breakfast.

    Amuro served them sandwiches.

    Xiaolan took a sip, "Mr. Amuro's sandwiches are still delicious."

    Amuro smiled and said, "It's just as long as you like it."

    Holding the sandwich, Conan looked thoughtfully at Toru Amuro. Mr. Amuro has been undercover in the black organization for many years. Does he know anything about Yuezhao?

    As if sensing his gaze, Mr. Amuro turned his head and looked over.

    Conan met his realization, and suddenly realized, "Mr. Amuro, did you not sleep well yesterday? You don't look good."

    Xiaolan took a closer look, "Yes, Mr. Amuro, you have dark circles under your eyes. .”

    Toru Amuro was slightly stunned, and rubbed his eyes.

    Mori Kogoro yawned and expressed his reasoning: "Boys at this age, forget the time when watching movies. I also watched Miss Yoko's show yesterday... Ha--" He couldn't help but hit

    again a yawn.

    "Mr. Amuro is not like Dad." Xiaolan retorted.

    Amuro smiled and said: "It's nothing, it's just a nightmare."

    "So it's a dream."

    "I sometimes have nightmares too."

    The voices of Xiaolan and Conan rang in his ears, but Amuro couldn't help recalling own dreams.

    In the dream, the man's wet silver hair was dripping with drops of water, and his blue eyes looked at him faintly in the dark shadows, and he said, "Help me... Bourbon." The ringing phone rang, and

    Amuro After regaining his senses, he clenched the tray in his hand and waved away the memories in his mind.

    Mori Kogoro connected to the phone.

    "Yes, I am, oh, I see...Okay, is it Xintian Hospital? I have time to go there in the afternoon..."

    Mori Kogoro hung up the phone with a snap, looked up, and found that the three of them had bright eyes looking at him.

    "Father, you have a job again?" Xiaolan was excited.

    "Uncle, are you going to Xintian Hospital?" He wanted to find an excuse to ask Dr. Ali to take him there today, but there were traces of the black organization there, so how could he let Xiaolan go there alone.