Chapter 5

Chapter 5:

As they all sat together in the living room laughing and catching up on what they all had missed throughout the years, Kimberly was very quiet and it wasn't because she was too shy to speak or because she could barly remember a thing it was because she was too busy trying to figure out what exactly it was that she was feeling at that very moment.

Kimberly's thoughts: "What on earth is happening to me? I feel strange like my heart exploded, only not in a bad way".

Jonathna's thoughts: What the HELL is wrong with me? Your not three anymore? Duh if she was still three she'd be the oldest three year old that ever existed. And Water keeps me alive? Of course it keeps you alive you idiot...God I wish I could go back to the past and kick myself".

Kimberly's thoughts: "Hmmm?? I wonder what he's thinking about? Ha! Wait!! What? Why am I interested in what he's thinking?".

Jonathan's thoughts: "God I wish I knew what she was thinking? I'm sure she thinks I'm an idiot or something".

Kimberly's thoughts: "He's an idiot..but in a cute way I kinda like his long reasons towards his like for something haha".

"Kimberly? Jonathan? You both seem to be very quiet" said Linda in a curious way. "Oh um, I'm just tired from the trip is all".

"Well we prepared Sarah's bed for you to sleep on, if you want you can go ahead and take a nap if you'd like sweetie".

"Haha no Linda that's perfectly fine I'm actually too exited to even think about taking a nap".

"Ha ha ha! Well alright then".