CHAPTER 2

What a nice girl she is . But she will be too innocent and hurt if I use daisy for my plans but she is just the perfect person I could just think of right now to get back at Tessy,said Dan.
    Meanwhile Dan's father and his wife ( Tessy) were having dinner .Common join us said Dan's father. Dan hesitated for a moment because he couldn't bear to see his ex lover together with his father. Along the line the conversation between Dan's father and Dan went as follows:

Dan's father:  Hope you are enjoying your  break   here in the  mansion?

Dan: of course dad, I went to the beach today and I met a very beautiful woman dad. I think she will make a good wife for me and I am alredy making plans about her.

Meanwhile Tessy's heart beat faster immediately on hearing Dan's statement. In her mind she taught to her self when did he know the girl well for him to say he is already making plans to make her his wife.Maybe he just wants to get back at me for marrying his Dad even though he knows I still love him. She couldn't even concentrate on eating well anymore.

***********"""""************"

Dan's father: wow ! Not quite bad but  you only got to know her  today so why the sudden and quick  decision?

Dan: You know delay can be dangerous , I have alredy known her a little and we are cool . It's just for me to let her know my decision about the marriage proposal.

Dan's Father: son you know I always want the best for you . I don't want you to regret your actions and become hurt later. What if she is only interested in you because of your wealth and because she knows that you have a very wealthy dad?

Dan: common dad, if you think she is a gold digger I don't think she is . Unlike your  wife ( Tessy) whom you married and  you think she loves you who is only after your wealth but your too blind to see it .

********************Immediately Tessy's glass of wine dropped on hearing the utterances of Dan.

Dan's father: I would not have you insult my wife like that in her front Dan. Tessy I hope you are alright ? Let me help you clean up ,  so sorry about this.

Dan:  cut the crap dad! I think I will better leave  the table . I just lost my appetite.

Dan's father: whatever you can do as you please.

Dan in his room taught to him self .The nerve of  that golddigger she has hurt me so badly . She won't get away with  it she is gonna pay for it one-day .He flashed back to when he met Daisy  , how she danced so well how she played in the beach . He smiled to him self and said within a short time he thinks she will make a good wife for him even though he intends to fake the marriage just to use her for his plans to evict Tessy from his father's house and to get back at her. It was just then his phone rang. It was Daisy.Hello Dan. This is Daisy speaking , immediately Dan who was lying down got up and was pleased. Hey dear I have been thinking of you lately. Hope you are doing good? Yes Dan just called to check up on you. That's taught full of you said Dan. Do you mind if we could hang out together tomorrow ? There is something I will like us to talk about .Daisy hesitating..ummmm! Please don't say no said Dan. Alright said Daisy . Good then, Dan said we meet 10 am  at the  beach then. Alright I will try to call you said Daisy. Okk dear said Dan , take care and sleep well.

Daisy was so eager and had been thinking she talked to her dog and was telling bingo she wonders what he has to say that is so important. Immediately bingo barked at her and started going round her. She laughed and they played she said to bingo so oh!! You like Dan a lot alredy .

           #