Sports Festival pt.5

Start from the beginning

Izuku: 'I've been blessed by others!  That's Why'

With that Izuku was pushing Hitoshi Out of the bounds.

Hitoshi: Say Something!

Hitoshi Punched Izuku but that didn't stop him, even though he was bleeding.

Hitoshi: 'Is he trying to push me out?'

Hitoshi then Punched on Izuku's two fingers, which got Damaged and pushed him aside.

Izuku: You've got to be kidding me!

As Izuku turned, Hitoshi attacked him without giving him time to react.

Hitoshi: You get out!

Hitoshi grabs Izuku's neck but Izuku counters by grabbing Hitoshi's arm and then throws Hitoshi over his shoulder, slamming Hitoshi hard into the ground and in the process, causes Hitoshi's feet to go out of bounds.

Midnight: Shinso's out of The bounds!  Midoriya advances to round two!

The Audience began to cheer up for the combatants.

Present Mic: In the finals, the first person to advance to the second round is Izuku Midoriya from Class A!

The monitor Showed Izuku as the Winner of the first Round.

Uraraka: I was so nervous!

Lida: Turning the tables at the last moment! As expected of Midoriya!

Y/N: .......

Present Mic: Yahoo! That was kind of a boring first match, but we should praise them both for a bravely fought match. Clap your hands!

As Present Mic said, The Audience began to clap for both of the Combatants for the Bravely in the first match.

TIMESKIP
LOCATION: RECOVERY GIRL'S TEMPORARY NURSE'S OFFICE

Izuku was accompanied by All Might in the Recovery Girl's office for the treatment of his wounds.

Recover Girl: That should do it.

Recovery Girl said after patching up Izuku's Fingers.

Izuku: In the match with Shinso, I couldn't smile at all.

All Might: Well, his cries hit close to home for you, huh?

Izuku: But that didn't mean that I could lose. That's what it means to aim for number one, right?

Recovery Girl: *sigh* Poor thing. You put some weird pressure on him again, didn't you?

Recovery said as she turned her head towards All Might and hit him on his right upper Abdomen.

All Might: It was necessary! Ouch.

Izuku: Oh yeah, All Might. I had a vision....

All Might Turned his head towards Deku.

Izuku: There were eight or nine people.....I'm not exactly sure how many....But when it felt like my mind was filled with fog from the brainwashing, the vision appeared, as if to drive away the fog. It was like I was barely able to move just my fingertips for a moment....There was someone with eyes like you, too, All Might. Was it.....the people who inherited One For All who did it?

Hearing Izuku Words, All Might was Terrified.

All Might: Scary.....what the heck?

Izuku: What? I thought you'd knew about it!

All Might: No, I also saw it before, in my younger days. It's a clear sign that you've gotten better grasp on One for All.

Izuku: What does that mean?