⚡Chapter # 16⚡

Start from the beginning

"Ganymede Proton." Zel used his hissatsu but it couldn't got in. The match was still 0-0. 

Fubuki stole the ball from an alien as his eyes glow golden yellow. He went straight for the goal. 

"Fubuki, over here." Kidou shouted for him pass the ball but Fubuki ignored him. He went straight for Epsilon Goal. Two defender try to stop him but Desarm stopped them. 

"Let him goal, he's our main dish for today!" Desarm said with a smirk, waiting for Fubuki's shoot. 

"Eternal Blizzard!" Fubuki shot the hissatsu at Desarm.

"Worm hole!" Desarm used his new hissatsu to stop the shoot. Fubuki was shocked. Desarm has new hissatsu. 

'There's no way Desarm has just one hissatsu, he's definitely hiding tricks under his sleeves.' F/n thought. 

"Keep shooting! Entertain me more!" Desarm yelled. 

The intense battle continues. Both team wouldn't let each other passed. No matter how many times Raimon shoot but Desarm stopped it. But Raimon wouldn't let them score either. 

Kidou pass the ball to F/n. "Alright, here I go. Arrow of Ice!" But Desarm stopped it with Worm hole. He pass to his teammate but Fubuki stole it back as he went for "Eternal Blizzard."

"C'mon, shoot at me." Desarm provoked him as Fubuki glare. 

"Don't give me that crap!" He shouted angrily. "Eternal Blizzard!" Fubuki used his hissatsu again.

But Desarm again stopped it. This keeps going on. No matter how many times Fubuki used Eternal Blizzard, Desarm would stopped it. 

"This ain't enought, shoot at me with more passion in your soul." Desarm said to Fubuki, with crossed arm.

"What?!" Fubuki looked at Desarm angrily. F/n looked at Fubuki.

Desarm then pass the ball to his teammate. Epsilon counterattack. One of their defender get past Kabeyama and he passes to Zel. Zel again used Ganymede Proton. But Endou stopped it with Majin the hand again. 

The whistle blew. It was the end of the first half. Neither of the team scored. The first half ended with 0-0. Fubuki was still upset over how his shoot didn't go in. 

"Here's your water, Fubuki-kun!" F/n handed him the water bottle. 

"O-oh, thanks!" He took it quietly and walked away. F/n looked at him worriedly. 'He's acting weird.' She thought. She was worried about him. She knew him only about few months when they were little and now she get to know him but she knew there was something wrong with Fubuki. She just hopes Fubuki opens up to her about whatever problem he was facing. 

Then the second half started. One of the defender pass to a girl. She went towards the defense.

"Leave this to me." Fubuki said holding his scarf. Then he used his hissatsu. "Ice ground." And steals the ball from her. He pass it to Kazemaru, who used "Shinpu dash!" But Alien steal the ball from him and pass to Maquia. Fubuki then quickly stole the ball from her. 

"Maquia don't like that guy!" She said glaring at Fubuki. 

"Just stay back in there." Golden-eyed Fubuki told himself. He went to shoot again. But Desarm stopped it again. 

"Damn it not again." Fubuki cursed. (Atsuya sure loves to curse but I love it. Hehe)

"Fire up my fighting spirit!" Desarm said to him. Their rivalry was too intense. Fubuki glared at him. "Like hell..." 

Epsilon's offense came running towards Raimon's goal. Fubuki tried to stop them.

"No, Don't come out Atsuya! Focus on defense!" Fubuki shout at himself and they easily got past him, cause he was distracted.