⚡Chapter # 9⚡

Chapter # 9:

The Alien Invasion!

_______________________

We were going back to our school after we won the Football Frontier. Then suddenly I notice something in the sky. 

"What's that you guys, in the sky?" I said pointing at it as Endou and others also notice it. Then he suddenly landed somewhere and exploded. 

At Raimon~

When arrived at our school, everything was destroyed. It looked like that thing landed here. It was such a horrible sight. Then the principal came. 

"Principal? Who did this?" Endou asked as the principal said. "Aliens... They destroyed our school." 

"Aliens? Are you sure Principal? Was it really alien?" I was kinda shocked why would Alien destroyed our school. 

Then I heard the voices. They were old Inazuma Eleven. I saw my manager Seiji, he was also wearing Inazuma Eleven uniform. He looks hurt, I ran to him, worried. "Seiji-kun! What happened?" 

Then we notice other players too. They were all injured. 

"That's so horrible." Otonashi said. 

"Who would've do that to them?" Aki said. 

"It was Alien..." Seiji said. "We try to fight them instead of you guys..." 

"But we lost." Someone from Old Inazuma Eleven said. I clenched my hands. How can they do this?

"Where are these aliens?" I asked as I stood up and helped Seiji. 

Then suddenly a purple soccer ball appear their. "F/n!" Seiji yelled as it almost hit me and move back. Another soccer ball like that came to Endou Captain as well. There were three soccer balls. It was like that things which fall from the sky. Are aliens coming? Then purple light was surrounded everywhere. And three people appeared. I looked at them. Could they be? By their appearance, they does look like aliens. 

"Are they them?" 

"Yes, it's them. The aliens!" Someone said. Endou glared at them. "Are you guys the alien?" He said as the middle one smirked. He has green hair that were styled upward like a cone ice cream and black eyes piercing through us. As I looked at him and blink. 

"We have come from a far planet known as Aliea to act as messengers to your people. We have come to display our power to you in accordance to your planet's system. That system is...  soccer." Green haired male said as he hold out his hand as the soccer ball fly to him like his hand was a magnet. But I gotta admit for a alien guy, he's kinda cute. Uhm, what am I saying? This guy just destroy our school. He's not cute. 

"Soccer is a method on your planet that decided which side is the winner through battle. Therefore, we announces to those, who know soccer that as long as you don't beat us through Soccer... This planet will cease to exist." He announced as I gasped. Is he gonna destroy our planet. I, no this can't be.