Chapter Thirteen

Começar do início

Christy slowly walks up to Luna and Trinity and sits down in between them on the bed. "Luna? Trinity? I've had warrior training for a long while, ever since, I was growing up, I wanted to become a warrior. But I'm also both a warrior and a Mom."

Christy, Luna and Trinity exchange small smiles at each other.

And Christy looks at Luna. "And besides, Lu, other than Trinity, you have Damien to get on your nerves as well." with a playfully teasing smile.

Luna looks at her Mom, Christy, astounded. "Mom?"

Trinity chuckles. Christy small smiles at both of her daughters.

"I'll see you two when I get back home." Christy said, getting up and walking away.

"Love you, Mom." Luna and Trinity said in unison.

"Love you too." Christy said, walks away.

⚜️⚜️

Now, downstairs in the courtyard, Christy has her Velcro jumpsuit in her arms. Klaus and Christy exchange looks at each other.

"How long will you be gone?" Klaus asked her.

"I don't know. The Moor Realm is miles away." Christy replied to her husband. "I'll be okay, Klaus."

"You're always doing this. Leaving on tasks and missions." Klaus said.

"I know. But I always come back." Christy tells him. And gently caress his cheek with her hand. "I always come back home."

Klaus and Christy exchange small smiles at each other. And she slowly walks away from him.

Klaus looks up at the second floor railing at Luna and Trinity. The three of them exchange worried looks at each other.

⚜️⚜️

ZENITH'S AND THALIA'S MOUNTAIN MONASTERY

That afternoon, In Thalia's ship, Thalia, Christy, Maximus and Hagarth are wearing their Velcro jumpsuits.

"We're ready to go?" Thalia asked.

"Yeah. We're good to go." Max said, sitting in his seat.

Christy types in the coordinates for the Moor Realm on the touchscreen keypad.

"Ready for liftoff, Thalia." Christy said to her.