Online

I sat on his bed with a long sigh, a pause for silence as clicks chirped from Toph's keyboard, his fingers glided angrily while he typed away on his computer. I honestly just wanted him to stop so we could just watch a movie or cuddle or perhaps both.

There was no stopping him, once he was online, he was online (unless he was bullied off of it so.)

I groaned getting up from the bed and thought to join him by his computer, I stood behind him, arching down, taking a glance at the screen, taking notice that he was arguing with whoever on 'Flip-Flop.'

"Hey, why not just come to bed and watch a movie with me? This whole arguing over the internet stuff just seems a little dumb and quite frankly pointless." I shrugged as he gasped taking a pause from typing to look at me like I just killed his mother right in front of him.
"Dumb and pointless?! Why Abe- it is none of the above! It's the principle of teaching people a lesson of good value and calling them out when need be!" He huffed turning back to the screen muttering 'dumb and pointless...who does he think is...' to himself clearly referring to my wording.

"Sorry for wanting to spend some 'quality time' with the person I like- how very dumb of me." I rolled my eyes and shuffled back over to his bed, lying down facing the wall.

I probably stayed in that position for a good 5 minutes before deciding to go onto my phone.

I flicked through a couple texts, leaving them on read and decided to text Joan to see what she was up to.

Abe: "hey Joan, it's your pal Abe! What cha up to?"

I watched my phone intensely for a moment before it gently vibrated in my hands.

Joan: "Please text me like a normal human being...but I'm sort of in the middle of a sleepover with the girls. We just summoned Bloody Mary and we're gonna play pillow fights."

Pfft- and she told me to text like a normal human being.
Ghosts aren't real, silly Joan.

Abe: "Alright! Have fun then! :)"

I messaged her before shoving my phone away and just kept my business towards the wall. I yawned and just closed my eyes, maybe some sleep will keep my mind occupied.

{2 minutes later}

I can't sleep.
I frowned, soon feeling the bed gently bounce from behind me and a soft apologetic coo.
"I'm sorry for not involving myself more with you...and I'd like to do anything you want to do..like right now."

"Thank you Toph..do you think we could catch a movie?" I asked turning round to face him as he smiled.
"Perhaps. What did you have in mind?" He then asked as we both scurried to his back wall sitting up right as he turned on his tv, switching it over to Netflix.

"Well I was thinking we could-"
"No." He deadpanned.
"But I didn't say anything?" I cocked my brows confusedly.
"Continue." He said as I cleared my throat.
"Well I was thinking we could watch-"
"No." He deadpanned. Again.

"Aww come on!" I whined.
"Absolutely not! You know after I watch horror movies, I have night terrors for weeks!" He argued as I sighed crossing my arms.
"Alright! Fine! How about we watch the Lorax?!" I suggested as Topher gave me a stank look as I gave him one back. We soon neutralised our expressions and snuggled into each other as he put it on reluctantly.

"I'm fine with this as long as neither of us sing." He muttered as I exhaled a laugh through my nose and quietly watched the movie.