a day with test tube and subjects

Lightbulb slowly opened their eyes. The lights were on. It was incredibly bright. "Ugh" lightbulb sat up looking around the room. Ding dong ding dong! The speaker rang. "Good morning subjects! You are allowed free time outside of your rooms this morning while you wait for breakfast. Your doors should open.... Now!" The forcefields on their rooms shut off. "And don't try escaping. I have alarms on the door so don't. You. Even. Dare. Have a good morning subjects." Lightbulb ran over to paintbrush, hugging them. "Mm I miss hugging you." Lightbulb said, clinging on to the half awake paintbrush. "I miss hugging you too." Paintbrush told her, hugging her back. Apple immediately got up and ran to Marshmellows room. "MARSHY!" apple yelled, leaping I to her arms. "Ah! Hey there apple." Marshmellow hugged her back. Yinyang stumbled out of xir room. "So uh what do we do??" Yin asked. "I see a box of stuff at the end of the hall." Lightbulb pointed out. "Oh I didn't see that..." Yin told her, walking over to the box, opening it.

There was an assortment of stuff, a box of crayons, coloring books, papers, some craft stuff, a soccer ball, and a volleyball. "Woah... There's a lot of stuff in here!" Yin exclaimed, looking over his shoulder. "OOO THERE IS STUFF IN HERE!" yang yelled. Lightbulb came running over. "OOO THERE IS COLORING BOOKS?!" at this point everyone was gathered around the box.the started grabbing the boxes of crayons and coloring books. "OOO how about a coloring contest to keep us busy?" Lightbulb implied. "Yeah that sounds fun." Paintbrush said flipping though the pages of their coloring book to find a page. They stopped on a page of a dog with a cat. "How about this one?" They asked. "Sure! I like cats and dogs!" Lightbulb said. "Mhm! I like cats and dogs too!!" Apple said grabbing a box of crayons. "Yeah sure." Marshmellow said. "Fine!" Yang yelled. They all started coloring. For once, they were having fun.

With test tube

Test tube got up from her chair, gabbing something off of her desk. Time to go get fan. She walked out of her room and walked down the hall. Fan was sitting up in his bed. "What was that test tube?! Stabbing me?! Searously?!" "Okay I can say that was wrong but I got awnsers!" Test tube chimed happily. "What fucking awnsers test tube?!" "Well if you really want to know." Test tube said, detaching the heart monitor and IV from fan. " Emotional awnsers. The way everyone responded to me attacking you, will leave emotional and possibly mental scars" "you are one piece of shit you know that?" Fan said coldly. "Yeah yeah what ever. Put this on." Test tube told him, throwing a shock collar at him. "A SHOCK COLLAR REALLY?! GOD DAMN."

Fan shrieked, throwing the collar on the ground. " Put it on or I'll put it on for you." Test tube said tossing a wet wash cloth on the floor. She was cleaning the mess from last night. "Fine... Fine." Fan knew what she was capable of. So he gave up. "You done?" Test tube asked, tossing the blood soaked wash cloth in the sink, walking over to the door. "Mhm." Fan muttered. "Okay I'm going to activate it. You may feel a slight shock." Test tube pressed the button on the remote she had. The collar tuned on. It stung for a second then it stopped. Test tube opened the door. "Walk infont of me." She told him. Fan walked out the room, looking down the long hallway then back at the room, pracacly made out of windows. Test tube stepped out. "Walk." She told him. Now's my chance. Fan thought. His plan was to run to the elevator and get help. He didn't care if he didn't have his glasses. He would still try to run somewhere. They walked for another 20 seconds then fan turned around and ran.

He didn't think, just ran. He ran like hell. He didn't stop. It took a good 10 seconds for test tube to realize what was happening. She turned around and looked at fan with a mad, cold look. Fan didn't look back. Test tube held the shock collar remote and pressed the green button. IM DOING IT. JUST GO. RUN. DONT STOP FAN! ACK- "AH!" fan fell to the ground with a thud. He just layed there. Test tube walked over to him. She crouched down next to him. "You really thought you could escape with the shock collar on? Wow your really don't think do you?" Test tube asked picking him up. She grabbed him by his hand. Fan couldn't speak. Its like the shock paralyzed his speech or something. Test tube basically dragged fan to the dorms. She let go for fans hand. Fan leand onto the wall. He couldn't stand up at all with out support. Test tube unlocked the door. "I see you guys found the stuff I placed for y'all!" Test tube stated happily, placeing the shock collars down. "Yeah. Do you have fan with you." Paintbrush asked, unamused by test tubes comment. "Yeah, let me get him. He is still a bit shooken up, so just be careful with him." Test tube informed the group. She grabbed fan and brought I'm him the room.