Monthly Newsletter | May/June 2023 | Return of the Sunshine Boy ☼

Hello everyone, I'm back! I plan on becoming a little more active on here. It has excited me that I finally am motivated to go back to writing lullabies and poetry for all ages. I also have plans to start working on some fantasy, allegory, fairytale, folklore, and fable stories.

Once I have the lullabies written, I plan on getting them eventually sung and put on CDs and some audio-music sites so that you guys can buy them for yourself or your kids. I might even work on a fantasy-esque lullaby album, similar to the lullaby "Leprechauns Tell No Tales". 

I might think of working on a prompt book and publishing once finished.

I'm also planning on fleshing out and finishing "Hooves of Providence", expanding it into a short story. There was a lot of feedback on it, and there was clamor for more, so I'll be making plans to expand this work, and perhaps edit and make it even better than it is.

There's also a Jane Austen-inspired Romance series that I'd like to write called the "The Date Planner" series, but that'll take some time to outline and figure it out. For the most part, I'm sticking to lullabies, poetry, and fantasy/fable/allegory/folklore stories.

I might also do a fantasy story that is more realistic and original. And also a more human-centered world. Magic will be rare and I'll also make it be used in original ways. I actually got some general ideas written down at the moment. I guess it'll be similar to Tolkien's "Lord of the Rings" series and John Flanagan's "Ranger's Apprentice" series, around that scope.

I might even write a book about fantasy or medieval stuff to help spur original and unique ideas. Such as races, politics, society, history, classes, jobs/roles, cultures, economics, commerce, magic, warfare, etc, etc. Buuuuuut I'm still on the fence about this.

So, in conclusion, I have several projects I'd like to work on:

• Lullabies

• Poetry

• Prompts

• Fantasy-inspired Lullabies

• Hooves of Providence short story expansion

• The Date Planner romance series

• Realistic fantasy story (still trying to figure it out)

• Short stories

• Fantasy / Allegory / Fairytale / Folklore-genre stories

• Fables

• And some others...

I hope you guys stick around. I apologize for being on hiatus for so long. But now I'm back and I plan on getting some writing done! Woohoo!!! ^_^☼ 

Keep Calm and Stay Sunny! ☼

♂☼ Sunshine Boy ♂☼

<><><><><><><><>

Date Published: 05/29/23