Chapter One~Ritual Meeting

After Prequelle was released, the clergy was having a very important meeting. Papa Nihil brought up the old album, Seven Inches of Satanic Panic as a idea for a re-release. Before Cardinal Copia went on tour for the prequelle album, the clergy was debating whether to summon a new ghoul, or ghoulette.

"Papa Nihil, I am telling you that for this release and tour to be successful, we need another ghoul. There's more percussion parts than we have ghouls for. Take Mary on a Cross for example, the beginning is a timpani roll!" Sister Imperator says, trying to convince Nihil to allow the clergy to hold a new ritual to bring in a new ghoul.

"Well sister, you make a decent point. Though I am somewhat against it, you are right." Papa Nihil sighs. "Cardinal Copia, go and tell the ghouls what's going to happen please. We will meet in the courtyard for the ritual at 3:00 a.m. sharp."

"Yes Papa Nihil, right away." Copia says, frantically gathering his things so he can get out of the painfully awkward meeting he was apart of.

Copia knew where most of the band would be at this hour, the common room, probably playing board games or bickering over something stupid. He walked down to the basement where the ghouls lived, and walked to the common room. Low and behold, all of the ghouls were there- except Mountain. He would tell these ghouls, and then go and find him later.

"Ghouls!! I have some very exciting news for all of you!" Copia exclaimed. "We are summoning a new ghoul! I need you all to meet me in the main hall at 2:40 a.m. so we can be in the courtyard at 3:00 a.m. I expect to see you all there." The ghouls were ecstatic about the news. There hadn't been a new ghoul summoned in ages! The ghoulettes were the most excited, because they were betting that the new ghoul would be a ghoulette.

"Also, does anyone know where Mountain is? I need to let him know as well." Copia asked the room full of ghouls.

"Um yeah, I think he's in his room practicing. Knock loud Copia, he wasn't in a good mood earlier, he's blowing off steam." Aether says, while fiddling with his guitar.

After Copia was done chatting with the ghouls, he went to the end of the hall to find Mountain's room. He didn't go down into the basement often so he just followed the sound of drums, and this basement was soundproof. He tried knocking, for five minutes. He eventually realized there was no point, so he opened the door.

"Knock knock!!" Copia yelled as he walked in. Luckily for him, Mountain's drum set was facing the door, so he was able to take off his headphones fairly quickly after Copia walked in.

"Hello Cardinal Copia, did you need me for something?" Mountain stated, being formal, as always.

"Kind of, we'll yes. I need you to meet me and the other ghouls in the main hall at 2:40 a.m." Copia stated, leaving out the important details by accident.

"Of course Cardinal, may I ask though?" Mountain asked curiously, coming out from behind his drum set and sitting on his bed.

Copia knew something that he hadn't told the other ghouls, and needed to tell someone. He knew Mountain didn't talk much, so he decided to tell him.

"The clergy has decided, we will be summoning a new ghoul." Copia says, sitting on one of the chairs in Mountain's room. "I will let you in on a secret though, the other ghouls don't know anything about this new ghoul, or should I say ghoulette. She will be playing percussion, like you. But instead of drum set she will play the Timpani, and other larger percussion instruments like the xylophone or marimba."

Mountain was shocked, he didn't think there were going to be any new ghouls, let alone ghoulettes added to the band. He was excited, but Copia had more to say.

"Mountain, I will need you to show her the ropes around here. Give her a tour and answer any questions she may have, am I able to trust you with this?" Copia asked, a serious expression on his face.

"Wow, I mean yes, you can for sure trust me with this. I will do my best to make her feel welcome." Mountain says, a goofy smile plastered across his face.

"Thank you Mountain, I deeply appreciate this." Copia says, walking to the door. "Oh, one more thing, you can be less formal with me, please, call me Copia" He then smiles and leaves Mountain to his thoughts.

Hours later, it's 2:30. Mountain is always one to be early, so he headed up to the main hall. Unsurprisingly, he was the first one there. Around five minutes later all the ghouls, and Copia started filtering into the main hall. Once everyone was there, Copia started giving a small rundown.

"As you all know, we are summoning a new ghoul. We will now head over to the courtyard where Sister Imperator and all the papas will be, and they should already have everything set up. Once we get there, Papa Nihil and Sister Imperator will fill you in on the rest of the ritual." Copia says, with a giddy tone in his voice.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Chapter one- end.

I hope you guys liked this part! It's the first one obviously, so if I made any spelling errors I do apologize, I kind of rushed it. Chapter two will be out sometime this week!
~939 words~