Chapter 35 - If We Have Eachother (Alya/Rena Rouge)

शुरू से प्रारंभ करें:

I sighed. "The rope is loose, just wiggle out of it. I didn't even tie a proper knot. I just wrapped it around you." I told him. He proceeded to wiggle out of the rope and stood up.

"Where are the rest of them?" He asked. I began to act innocent. "I don't know what you're talking about, this was all my doing." I knew he didn't buy it. He knows me to well.

"All your doing? Sure it may have been your idea, I've got no doubt about that, but there's no way you did this on your own. Are Marinette, Chloe, Juleka and perhaps Rose waiting outside with Luka and as soon as I leave they're going to shove us both back in here and you'll escape while you lock us in and force us to talk again because we'll be trapped in here alone... Together?"

I was too shocked to speak. That's exactly what we were planning to do! I quickly took out my phone to text Marinette.

To: Mari
From: Me
'Abort! Abort mission! Adrien knows what we're doing! He explained my plan to me better than I did!'

Hopefully she got my text and got Luka far away from here. "He better not be out there when I open this door," I heard Adrien mumble.

From: Mari
To: Me
'He refuses to leave until he sees Adrien! We can't get him out of here!'

Shoot. This is not going to end well. I quickly ran after Adrien after he forcefully unlocked the door and opened it, only to be greeted by his one and only boyfriend, Luka.

"Adrien, please, I need you to talk to me." But like the last three days Adrien ignored him. He walked right passed him and didn't say a word.

"I don't get it... Does he not love me anymore?" I gasped and immediately faced Luka. "No! He still loves you! More than anything, the fact that he's ignoring you right now doesn't mean he loves you any less. He told me that when I asked him if he still loves you and that was his answer. He just needs more time." Luka relaxed a bit knowing Adrien still loves him.

But he still looked worried. "How much time does he need? Because I don't know how much longer I can handle being away from him. I miss holding him in my arms, I miss talking to him, I miss his voice... I miss kissing him.... I miss him.." Poor Luka...

There's no way I could handle being in his situation with Nino. It would be too much. Even if I know Nino would never put me through that, I still worry about it.

Someone had to go after him, but I don't think he wants that, so the best thing for us to do is leave him alone.

*_*-~

"Pound it!"

I stayed behind and waited, Ladybug also stayed. I'm glad because she's the one I need to talk to. "You okay Rena?" I nodded. "Yeah, I'm fine but... Did you notice anything strange about Chat Noir and Viperion? They seemed a little off today." I think she took that into consideration.

"They did sort of act weird during the fight today... Like Chat Noir didn't taunt the Supervillain with his puns... It was odd. And Viperion... He was also not acting like himself." She noted.

"Maybe it's puberty? We're all going through it, right? It's what happens when you're a teenager." Because by the looks of it I'm pretty sure we're all around the same age.

Too bad we can't know eachothers identities, we could help one another out and watch eachothers backs. It would be nice.

*_*-~

"Are you sure about this?" Our Music class stood in the Stadium. It was almost ready for the Football games. "I'm positive," Chloe stood up and headed towards the microphone in the middle of the field.

The Cat And The Snakeजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें