"What do you know about Liam?" Jennie did not expect that she knew him too. "Are you Lisa's fan?" she asked in a mocking tone, hinting at a laugh as if the assumption was absolutely absurd.

"Don't make that face, rather ask yourself who isn't" Hyunji's smile widened with pride. "I'm a super fan !"

Jennie's scoffing expression faded completely into disbelief: how come one of her closest friends was Lisa's super fan?!

She took a few moments to think: the four of them had been the most famous female Idols of their generation and certainly everyone knew them and, just as certainly, most people of Korean nationality had been part of their fanbase. Many of them had continued to follow them even in projects after the disband so it was not so crazy that Lisa had also continued to have her following over the years. When she thought about it, it was a rather logical situation but that didn't stop Jennie from feeling strange.

"...Why didn't you ever tell me?" she finally asked somewhat bitterly.

"Because since the group disbanded I didn't seem you to like the subject of Lisa very much" she replied simply remembering when, whenever she tried to mention her, Jennie changed the subject. "but considering that you've only been talking about her all evening I decided to finally do my coming out" Hyunji burst out laughing as if a weight had been lifted.

Jennie on hearing her friend's words felt a little offended: why had she never told her? Besides, what does it mean that she has been talking about Lisa all night? She only recounted their interactions since they met and only because no one pisses her off as much as Lisa. She just wanted to vent to a friend and it didn't mean anything else. What else was it supposed to mean?

"Anyway, have you seen Liam? Is he as cute as he looks in the pictures?" asked Hyunji interrupting her thoughts and sporting one of her curious looks filled with expectation.

Jennie rolled her eyes. "No, I haven't seen him and I don't care about. Why the hell are you all fixated on him?!" her tone was visibly annoyed.

"Because he's so awesome!" Hyunji was dreamy in responding, just like Jisoo and Rosé, which made Jennie's annoyance increase even more. "Liam is--"

"I said I don't want to know! damn it!!!" Jennie didn't notice but was almost screaming.

"Okay, okay, don't get pissed..." Hyunji raised her hands in surrender but widened her eyes in amazement at her friend's overreaction. "Can you at least tell me what it's like to see Lisa dance a Lilifilm live?"

Jennie thought about it for a moment. "A... what ?"

"C'mon Jennie...have you been living in a cave for the past three years?" Hyunji teased her but Jennie did not even make a smile merely staring at her expectantly. "Lilifilm is Lisa's youtube channel where she posts her dance performances." Hyunji explained to her as if it was the most obvious thing in the world. "And they are one more beautiful than the other, if you'll allow me."

Jennie did not know what she was talking about. After the last night as a group she had completely silenced Lisa's social media and had not followed anything about her.

Since when had she started a YouTube channel?

"I don't know what you're talking about," she replied, looking away and feigning disinterest, but a glimmer of curiosity had ignited in her.

"Then you don't know what you missed" Hyunji winked at her and got up from the table. "I'm going to order another bottle."

Once Jennie was left alone, she tried to look around to distract herself and fight the curiosity that Hyunji's words had awakened in her. She wanted to look for Lisa's damn channel but, at the same time, she did not want to do so, merely taking small sips of her glass and clutching her bag in her hands to prevent herself from reaching the cell phone.

Three Years - Jenlisa Storyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें