Tiona: Yeah, I do, it was quite funny seeing him be put in his place like that, though I must say I was quite surprised that he was a level 1. Though he was cute I have to say.

Tione smirks

Tione: Aww, does my sister have a crush?

Tiona cheek start turn red for a bit.

Tiona: No! Beside I hardly know him!

Tione: Well then, why dont you get to know him when you see again next time.

Tiona thinks about it, but then smiles.

Tiona: Okay.

Lefiya: Come on you two were going.

Tione: On our way!

Soon the rest of the party stopped and waited for the twins to finish their talk.

Elsewhere

After fighting a few more monsters Akira has made it to the middle floors. He had noticed that there was even more monsters than before.

Akira:*smirks* Well maybe they can help me break a sweat.

Suddenly two minotaurs appeared and took a stance and start inhaling air.

Akira: Sun breathing third form Raging Sun

Akira: Cool seem like I made a big catch today

Akira then grabbed both magic stones and placed them in his bag which held a lot of magic stones. He then then wondered further down the middle floors, and after some had time passed Akira had notices what seemed to look like walls in the distance and went towards it. As he got in he saw the whole floor had look like a city. He then started looking around until he bumped into a certain group of people.

Finn: Ah, you're the guy we met at the tavern who took out Bete, I'm surprised that you were able to make it to floor 18 for the first time.

Akira tuned to his left and saw Finn and the rest of the Loki familia. He then noticed Tiona who seem to be looking at him, but then she looked away for some reason.

Akira:*thoughts* Did I upset her?

Akira then turn his attention back to Finn.

Akira: I must be lucky I guess.

Akira then holds out his hand.

Akira: I'm Akira, Akira Nishima, a pleasure to meet you.

Finn smiles and reaches his hand out and holds Akira hand.

Finn: I'm Finn Deimne, and likewise.

They break the handshake and Finn introduces Akira to the rest of his familia.

After introduction were finished, Akira asked.

Akira: So Finn, might I ask what you and your familia are doing here?

Finn: Well we came down here to earn some money, and it seems you were doing the same.

Akira rubs the back of his neck.

Akira:*nervous chuckle* Yeah, guess we're in the same boat huh?

Akira then remembers something.

Akira: By the way Finn, do you perhaps know anything about this place?

Finn: Well believe it or not we're actually on the 18th floor, the city of Rivira.

Akira:*raises an eyebrow* I didn't even know that there was a city down here in the dungeon.

Tione then jumps into the conversation.

Tione: Hey, I have an idea. Why dont we let Tiona show Akira around town?

Tiona looks at her sister quickly and then looks at Akira.

Tiona: I don't mind, that is if it okay with Akira?

Akira:*smiles* I have no problem with it.

Tiona: Cool, then let's head off to town.

The two then left and started walking around town, 

Lefiya: So mind explaining what that was all about?

Tione: Oh you know just giving my sister a little push.

Finn: I don't know why, but for some reason I get the feeling that those two would make a good couple.

To be continued...