Chapter 03

3rd person pov

Akira: First-Form-Dark-Moon Evening-Palace

Akira: Third Form Loathsome-Moon-Chain

Akira: I can feel myself getting stronger

Akira then sheathe his sword and began walking further into the dungeon, trying to find more enemies to test out his skills or help improve them. He had already killed 30 Kolbolds and didn't break a sweat.

Timeskip

Akira made it back to the surface and head off to the city streets as he was on his way to the Hostess of Fertility.

Suddenly Syr popped up at the entrance.

Syr: Yay, you made, I honestly thought you wouldn't remember.

Akira: Well, I did.

Syr then took Akira to a table which was at the bar area, as the the owner Mamma Mia plopped down a bowl of meat and chicken for me.

Mamma Mia: Here you go Aki, thanks again for helping us out, I'll be sure to pay you for helping us out.

Akira: Think nothing of it Mia, it the least I could.

While Akira was enjoying his food, a waitress with brown hair and cat ears suddenly spoke up.

??: Nya! The party with the big reservations just arrived nyaa!

She then skipped out of the way as the Loki familia walked in and everyone stopped talking.

Akira:*thoughts* The Loki familia. Basically one of the top familia's I wonder if I'll be able to get a turn to take on on Bete.

Akira turned his attention to Aiz, who seemed to noticed his gaze, she gives him a small wave before sitting down.

Loki: Alright guys you really kicked that dungeon's ass-

Bete: Was there ever any doubt.

Bete said in his usual cocky and arrogant tone of voice.

Loki: Oh shut up Bete! Now as I was saying before I was so rudely interrupted.