Chapter 09

3rd person pov

So after the attack during the monsterphilla, Kotori decided to join the Hestia familia, but chose to work at Hephaestus workshop. 

Currently Akira is at the guild, and is speaking with Eina while wearing his new outfit.

Eina: Are you out of your mind?! Why would I clear you for Floor 7, when you just survived an encounter with a minotaur not that long ago?!

Once she had finished, Akira had to recollect himself from Eina shouting.

Akira:*sighs* Would you please calm down miss Eina. I'll have you that I've become a lot stronger than before. I mean my status have already gone up to rank E.

Eina is shocked by this.

Eina: What?! E, but that can't be right. I'm sorry to ask, but can you show me?

Akira:*sighs* Very well then.

They move to a private area and Akira shows her his back, while Eina reads what she saw.

Eina: Okay, lets see here...strength and vitality are both E. Agility is C?! You weren't kidding about your growth. I can't read the whole thing, but your falna doesn't lie.

Akira: So I take it that mean I'm clear for floor 7?

Eina sighs

Eina: I suppose so.

Akira smiles.

Akira: Cool, thank you very much Miss Eina.

Timeskip

Akira was busy killing monsters left and right.

Elsewhere in the dungeon

Ais was in the dungeon along with Finn, Tione, Tiona, Lefiya, and Riveria, as they were currently fighting a few monsters. While they were fighting, Tione went behind Tiona to provide her with a bit of support.

Tione: Hey Tiona, can I ask you something?

Tiona: Sure.

Tione: Do you remember that guy who beat up Bete like he was chop liver?