#5. Practice.

It's the end of the school year. Finally we can relax for 3 months straight. My phone rang, I picked up.

"Yo Y/n and Gustav, come over me and Bill have a surprise for you." Tom said in the phone.
"Okay, we'll be there in a minute." I said hanging up.
"Gustav let's go to the Bill and Toms house, they have a surprise for us." I said. Gustav nodded and we left.

We came and I knocked on the door.
"Hello. They are in the garage." Their mum opened the door. We nodded and went to the garage. There were Bill, Georg and Tom waiting for us.

"Suprise!" They all said.
"Real drums?!" Gustav yelled.
"A microphone?!" I yelled. Bill brought me a microphone and Gustav drums with his money. We ran to hug him.
"Thank you so much, Bill!" We said.
"No problem, now we can finally make our dreams true!" Bill said, his smile wider his face. I looked deep into his eyes, I don't just like him, I'm falling in love.

We started practicing right up. Me and Bill sang, Tom played the guitar, Gustav played drums and Georg played the bass. We all had a dream to become a band called Tokio Hotel.

We had so much time that day we didn't even realise the time.
"Gustav, Y/n? Your dad called, it's getting late. You too Georg, your mom called." Bill and Toms mom said. I nodded.
"Bye guys, thanks Bill once again!" I said and we left.

Everyday we practiced and practiced. After a year or two of practicing and learning, maybe we can write our own song, or songs.

Summer flew by and it is the last week of summer.

"Guys, I'm thinking about going singing on television!" Bill said while we were hanging out in the park.
"Really?! Like a talent show or something?" I said.
"Yeah!" He said.
"That's awesome, you should definitely go! We will come and support you there!" Georg said. We all agreed. Bill was so excited.
"Great! Thank you guys! I will ask my parents if Ic an go!" He said.

The next day.

"Guys! My mom agreed!" Bill said excitedly.
"That's amazing, Bill!" I ran to him and hugged him. After that hug I stared into his eyes. I blushed.