#1. First Day Of School.

It is our first day of school ever. Me and Gustav are going to the first grade together. We got ready. I put on my cute dress and Gustav got on basic trainers and a hoodie. Our dad took a picture of us before driving us to school and going to work. He smiled at us before opening the car door for us. We hugged him.

"Bye, daddy!!" We said waving.
"Bye, my little angels. Have fun at school!" He said. Me and Gustav grabbed each others hand and entered the school. We looked around.

"Well hello little ones!" One of the teacher greeted us.
"Hi! Where is our classroom?" I said not being shy at all. Gustav was shy tho.
"Here, take my hand and follow me." She said taking out hands. We entered our classroom.
"Take a seat and we will wait for other classmates, okay?" The teacher said. I smiled at her and nodded.

Me and Gustav sat together. Two identical brothers entered the classroom. They sat right in front of us.

When everyone came into the classroom the teacher got up from her seat.
"Hello, I am your teacher, Ms. Jones. Please stand up and introduce yourself, you start first." She pointed at one of the students.

"My name is Georg Listing and I started playing bass guitar." He said. The teacher pointed at someone behind him since he was sitting alone in the first row.

"My name is Bill Kualitz and I love to sing!" He said smiling. He had so much positive energy in that one sentence. I really want to be his friend.
"Gustav, let's ask them to be our friends when the school ends." I whispered to him.
"You, will ask, not me." He whispered back to me. I rolled my eyes.

Some of the students started laughing.
"Why do you wear so funny clothes! Hahahahaha!" The kids said. I stand up.
"Hey, shut it! Nothing about his clothes describe his personality!" I yelled. Bill smiled at me and I smiled back.
"Children, calm down. What's your name, next to Bill?" The teacher said.
"My name is Tom." He said.
"That's it? What is tour surname, tell us more about yourself." The teacher said. He sighs.
"Fine. My name is Tom Kaulitz and I have an identical brother Bill. I started playing the electrical guitar. " He said. The teacher smiled and pointed at me.

"My name is Y/n Schäfer and this is my twin brother, next to me! I like to sing and make friends!" I said smiling. The teacher then pointed at Gustav. He stayed quiet.
"I am sorry, Ms. Jones, he is just a little shy. His name is Gustav Schäfer and he plays drums, but not real ones. He plays at home with pots and pans." I said. The teacher smiled and pointed at the kid behind us.

We were too poor to buy real drums to play so that's why Gustav plays on pots and pans. I sing and hold my hairbrush as a microphone.

The school ended. We didn't learn anything, pretty much just introduced ourselfs. When me and Gustav got out we spotted Bill and Tom.

"Hi! You are... Tom and Bill right?" I said. They nodded.
"Yes! And you are... Y/n and Gu... Gustav?" Bill said. Gustav nodded slowly.