Cuddles

Troyes Pov

"Connnnahhhh" I squeal as he squishes me onto the couch
"Whatttttt" he replies.
"Why are you squishing me?" I say in a whiny voice.
"Because we have been standing and walking all day and all I have been thinking is for us to get home so I could cuddle you!" He tells me, with his face in the couch.
"Well why didn't you tell me earlier, we could have left then!?" I reply running out of breath, because his body is still on mine.
"Well it looked like you were having too much fun, and I can't always have you. I have to let you hangout with all of our other friends." he says while getting off me.
"Well I wouldn't have minded at all, because I may or may not have been thinking about that Nutella, that's in your cupboard" I say as I roll off the couch.

As I began rushing my way to the cupboard, Connor jumps I front of me blocking my entrance to grab the delicious snack.
He said the only way to get it was to give him a gentle kiss, I refused because i wanted to annoy him just the way he is to me by blocking my delightful snack.

"Please just one!!" He pleaded
"Nope" I say while crossing my arms.
"Why.." he whined carrying the y.
"You can only get it if you move out of the way!" I bribed him.
"And if I don't,what will you do about it?" He said taking a step closer to me.
"I defiantly won't kiss you, nor will I cuddle you!" I said sassily.
"Bullsh*t" he blurted.
"I warned you" I reply walking away.

I get back to the living room area, to grab all my bags from earlier today. as I start to walk down to Cons room, where you my suite case is placed at the moment, to put my stuff I had bought away.
As I was about to enter cons room I here him holler "what do you want to eat?"
"Suuuuchhhiiii" I say in my tired voice.

I had gotten in to more comfy clothes. The sushi had gotten here about five minutes ago and I had just say down, at the neatly set up table, and began to eat, having a nice simple conversation with Connor about our plans for tomorrow and how our day went.

"Thanks Con" I say after I cleaned myself up.
"No problem tro" he smiles lightly.
"So... Wanna watch a documentary and cuddle?" He ask with a light smile on his face.
"I'll watch the documentary" I stated
"Why not cuddle?" He said with a tint of sadness in the question.
"I didn't get my Nutella." I replied
"But you got your sushi, and I didn't get my kiss, so it's pretty even. And cuddling is a special treat for the both of us." He sighed through his comment.
"Or maybe, we can go out for a walk, or maybe hangout with some friends" I said.
"But, ugh, fine. I'll just stay here. Alone. In the dark. I won't even have the tv on. maybe I'll do the dishes" he starts rambling
"Con" I say with a little giggle
"Oo maybe I'll work on another video, and it will be a funny skit" he says continuing to ignore me
"Connah" I said a little louder
"Or I can just go on tumblr in the dark, maybe watch some cat vide-" I ran over and covered his mouth.
"Con I was joking, I had enough company today." I said quietly
"So, what do you want to do then?" He asked in a more serious tone.
"Maybe go on tumblr for a bit, while eating Nutella. talk because I love just talking with you, oh and MAYBE cuddle, only a little though!" I started rambling up some ideas.
"Deal, and I love talking to you as well, not as much as kissing, but it will do" he said seriously, but all I could do was giggle at his comment.

Connors Pov

"Tro?" I say after a bit if tumblr time. "do you wanna do anything else, that doesn't involve electronics?" I say with a hint of annoyance in my voice.
"Sure, what do you wanna do?" He responds.
"How about that walk you were talking about earlier?" I ask him
"Sure" he says with a light smile

Troye and I are now out on our walk. We kind of just lets our feet lead us to were we go. And so far we made it to a antique shop, and wow is it ever beautiful. It has so many beautiful things, but being me the most beautiful thing that caught my eyes was, well Troye. Wow I'm so cliché, but honestly, wow.