Bungee Jumping

(Allisa's P.O.V)

After the rough night I woke up with the thing still over my mouth and nose.

My chest was burning a little but It feels a lot better than yesterday.

Max had messaged me on my phone that he got through for bungee jumping.

He said he knows a guy....

Everytime someone says "I know a guy" there's always something that goes wrong.

But I ignored it because that's another cliché to "I know a guy".

Max was at school at this time and I knew I would have to wait until 3 'til he comes.

'-''-''-''-''-'

After they checked up on everything they took the things off of my face and I was allowed to go out later. (With a nurse's supervision)

Later my parents came to check on me.

"Allisa, how are you doing, dear? You had a OK night?" My mom asked being protective in her usual way.

I didn't want to worry her because she still has to figure out how she is going to pay the bill.. cus this ain't no St.Josephs Childrens Hospital.

"It was great! I slept like a baby." I said.

"That's good to hear, your mother stayed up all night worrying about you." My father said.

Is it mean to say that I didn't want to talk to my parents? I know I might not have long with them. And I know they love me a lot. But I don't want to spend time with them right now. I don't know.. maybe It's the fact that I am lying to them.

After a long time they left. And I was lonely again.

Until somebody came knocking on my door.

Max!