truth or dare 0.2

We take our bike and started to go toward back side of my farmhouse. The sitting arrangements was like me sanju koel alone where karan - faizi, aneesh- chitra , sid- varun together.
After a felt like 20 min i look the building it was a huge abandoned building which looked like it was was going to fall apart any second. Soon we park our bike at some distance from building and get down.

"Monu aabhi bhi soch yr why we are doing this " said sanju.

Seriously she is saying this!

"It was just because of your bloody dare we all are here" i yell " and didn't u see what he did at home? For god sake he just fire on mirror not us"

"Monu clam down hum sab sath h kuch nhi hoga kisi ko" varun tried to clam me down.

"Let's go inside and complete this dare as soon  as possible " karan said ig sensing my irritation.

As soon we get inside the building 2 bulky tall man followed us.

"Kon ho tum? Or jisne mujhe call kiya tha vo kaha h? " koel lie

" don't try to be oversmart tum nhi ho jisko ye dare mila h" one of the man said.

"Kon ho tum?" This time i ask in stern voice.

"Hey! This is simmy and he is jimmy"

" oh jimmy- simmy ki jodi aab ye bataoge flag kaha h?" Karan said.

"Cool young man game to aabhi start hua h" simmy said with smrik.

"What are u saying?" Sanju ask.

"You will get to know soon follow us" jimmy said and left from there

We all look at each other and follow them.

He take us to the 2nd floor the whole time i was seeing here and there  the building merely empty even though it was a big it contained a revolting smell of rotten eggs rotten fish!. Yukk. what kind of dare was this supposed to be? First at the midnight the unknown caller call us here now we are being led to unsanitary building by two joker guards i have a strong feeling something was up.

We are taken upstairs and soon the room come and this broke my chain

"The flag was there" simmy said we turn to  see  gate but when we turn towards Jimmy- simmy duo they are not there.

"Wth ye dono kaha gaye?" Faizi said this was the first time he say something after coming here.

The rest of the people looked around frightened as we got taken deeper and deeper into the building  even karan has a slight scared look on his face.

"We really have to go inside?" Sid ask and fear was clearly seen his voice.

"We have to" i ans and start going toward gate and open it.
The room was small fill with darkness all around as i take a step inside i saw that the wall and flore had red stains on it along with what looked like vomit there was a chair on which flag has kept we all covered our nose from the terrible
Smell. As we all step inside we heard the door closing sound  we turn and seen door was locked we tried to open that but no use.

I take baby step towards chair.

"Monu kya kar rahi h" sid ask

" maybe ye flag se kuch clue mile" i said hoping we will get clue from flag then we can go our home back.

I  pull the flag as it was attracted with tread?or something like that . suddenly a voice echoed in room.

"Welcome boys and girls" a unknown voice said

"Kon h?" Aneesh ask

" oh young man etni bhi kya jaldi h game to aabhi start hua h"

" oh i remember this voice this was the same person who  call me" i was thinking this in my mind but when i said this aloud idk🤷🏻‍♀️

"Good remembering skill pretty girl"

"What do u want from us? We completed our dare here is your flag now let's us go home" i said.

"What's so soon pretty girl as i said game to aabhi chalu hua h"

"Aagr himat h to face to face aakar baat karna" varun said.

" soon bro!"

Sid g side effect we all think in our mind🤷🏻‍♀️

" oh mere duplicate ye sasti notanki band kar" sid said will all of us look at him wide eyes

"What? Why are u all staring at me like a ghost"

" sasti notanki ? Teko etni hindi kab aae chirkut?" Sanju ask still in shock.

"Guys can we focus on my duplicate?"

"Good sid ig koi to samajdhar h yaha" the unknown voice said.

"Wth u want from us now?" Faizi ask

" nothing just wanted to play a game with u all"

" #what type of #game" chitra ask.

" the game you guys playing some time ago"

"Truth or dare " we all murmurs

"Correct this game is all about competition.  There will be no team only one person can win the game each and every one of you will be asked to choose truth or dare and you have to ans or complete the task truthfully. rule was every simple 

If you lie , you die
If you refuse to do task , you die
If u try to run , you die

This game  is all about survival or die. Only one person can win the game and if you are that person then... you will get a huge reward" he complete

Will we all look at him in total disbelief  what was that?

"Wth is that we are not going to play your bloody game!" I shouted

"You have to play pretty girl adervise u have already seen what can i do" he said with devilish laugh.

Sanju koel chitra eyes were moist where sid and faizi have tinch of fear on there faces me karan and varun where fearless as we want to become commando after our collage where aneesh was standing there emotionless weird! His face has no emotion

We all are in our thoughts when suddenly we all hear a scream it was chitra laying on the floor with something red fluid  all around her  maybe something like blood? we all run toward her.  her back was facing us sanju take her in her lap and turn her we all  froze on our places  there was a hole in  the middle of her head her face has been drained from colour. She has been shoot on middle of head i  then heard the sound of all weeping and crying expect me karan varun and aneesh we are emotionless still trying to process what happened some second ago.

"WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS!!! WHAT DO U WANT FROM US BLOODY MONSTER?" I  screamed.

"I am doing this just to prove my point that i can do anything  i am more powerful then your all authorities" the person said casually " it is the time to start the game yo all have 12 hour to compete the game adervise u all  will die automatically have fun"

Our hand shook  and sweat erupted from our pores and spilled down on forehead our heart begin to beat fast as we all can heard that but realisation hit me hard  this was die or live situation.  We would die. But if we play along the rule we will be fine right?

" WE HAVE TO PLAY THIS GAME!"

****************

Phewww ho gaya
How it is?
Interesting or not do tell me in comment!