♡ C1 : First Day, First Kill. ♡

I slowly went behind the conversation making sure they didn't bat an eye towards me, I hid behind the bush and crouched down and eavesdropped on their conversation, something about Osana making another bento by accident. Yeah right, she obviously did that on purpose, How do you make a bento on accident? I dug my fingers between the bushes and some people passed by the conversation which they could clearly hear. I could maybe do something to the bento or maybe steal the bento, to make senpai disgusted or feel lied to.

As they both stopped speaking to each other and continuously argued, I quickly stood up and blended in with the student crowd, looking at the bullies that always mock people and gossip about other peers. Or maybe the delinquents which always talk about vandalising some walls or disrespecting school rules.

I look on my phone to the second to middle app on my screen. It was Info Chan's services. I tap on it and press schemes, hearing a 'What do you need?' Sound. I scroll down on the schemes as my smile widens on every murder elimination I come across on the website, but I sadly needed to choose one. I wish I could clone her so I can watch her suffer, but there was only one destination.

My eyes glittered as I saw the one that stood out the most. 'Osana Scheme: Fan Elimination' That sounded the most brutal yet hilarious one yet, as I click on the scheme I got to work, following the steps one by one I would make a note with pink posted note.  Trying to provide some of my rival's dark secrets from info-chan. I would write down a reason why and stuff it in Osana's locker. I would step away the locker and walk my way to the left side of the stairs. Thinking about her begging for mercy.. but thats obviously not going to happen.

I put my hands on my skirt as I slowly went up the stairs, already seeing her orange and amber pigtails flopping around, I act normal and slowly went up the stairs. ''Osana - Chan.'' I say, she looks at me giving a bright and energtic smile, with a hint of blush. '' Yes, Ayano - Chan?'' She says, in a squeaky tone. Annoying. She always makes my blood boil. ''Do you need help with anything? I kind of need some new company.'' Only for my senpai of course, not that I would make friends with my own rival.

''Well.. To be honest, theres actually one thing I need help with. My cat phone charm- it went missing! Me and Raibaru were racing eachother to the frist who gets out of the maze, but I lost it on the way when I tried to find it!'' ''I could find it for you, its no problem.'' ''Really?! That would be awesome, bring it to me when you find it!'' I nodded and walked away, resting my arms on the side of my torso, giving a look behind me as a smirk formed on my face, I was tempted to jump at her and plunge a knife in her chest, but I can't risk getting caught doing murder. 

I slowly exit the school and made my way to the maze, running past Shiromi Torayoshi which only took one look at me to find me doing something suspicious, but as long as I acted normal I would be okay. I move the untrimmed leafs away from the entrance of the maze. Luckily, I knew my way back to the maze so this would be easy.

As I walked throughout the maze I could see a bright cat charm in the middle of the tall trimmed bushes, I crept over and grabbed the mysterious charm by the chain, and swung it to my hand. I would stand up and walk back to the exit, Making sure I fully tracked my steps, and likewise, I found my way out. I would walk over to the school, I'd probably expect Osana to be chatting to Raibaru. I entered the main plaza in the school grounds, There I saw my beloved Senpai and ugh.. My rival.

I plastered on a fake smile and walked to Osana with a wide smile from ear to ear, Reaching out my hand, was her bright orange phone charm. ''Oh my gosh! You found it! That's amazing! Thank you so much for your help!'' Osana beamed with a whiny noise. I smiled. ''Seriously it's no problem.'' Now that I've befriended her I could easily manipulate her into trusting me and do other things involved with friendship. I needed a plan to get rid of her strong friend that I couldn't possibly beat in a fight, so I had to think of something. I would walk away from Osana and Raibaru and hide behind a tree, lean on the tree and sit down.

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Jun 22, 2023 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Yandere Simulator  ' ↗ ( Written Story Of My Creativity. )जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें