So, who is ?" Roman's calm voice asked Noris, who came to report on the Keith incident. Roman wanted to be the one to go to the cliff. But this one is full of important work. Therefore, I send Noris to take a look instead.

"Vice Chancellor Bernard's son" Noris replied.

"Invite Vice Chancellor Bernard to speak with me," Roman said in a calm voice. Making his subordinates standing in the room look slightly at each other. Because they know Román must have dealt with something, but what surprised them was that they just saw Román deal with someone else's problem, and that person is who they just recently met.

"You played great," said Keith's new friend, Jake. As the two of them were sitting drinking drinks by the mock surf zone when Keith finished playing. This young man came over to greet him in a friendly way. That talking to each other is good. So they invited each other to sit down in January and talk together.

"I go surfing a lot with my dad," Keith replied, as his stepdad took him to a variety of activities.

"Your tattoos are beautiful. Anywhere? Suggest me too. I'm looking for a tattoo parlor," Jake asked.

"On my arms and legs, I get tattooed. But on my neck and chest and back let them tattoo it," Keith replied, pointing to different spots he had tattooed.

"Hmm... tattoo yourself? You're too good at it," Jake said in amazement.

"Huh, I'm no good, I'm a tattoo artist," Keith replied, and Jake seemed a little off.

"Are you a tattoo artist? Is it a hobby?" Jake continued and Keith shook his head.

"It's a normal job. I opened a tattoo shop in Geneva, if you are interested in getting a tattoo, you can contact me to book an appointment"

"Uh, sorry let me ask you something. I didn't mean to insult you, don't misinterpret my words. Who are you on this ship with?" Jake asked curiously.

"Only," Keith replied.

"Sol? I'm sure you're also doing other business?" Jake continued getting a glimpse of Keith. Keith let out a light laugh.

"Sorry, I'm not a big businessman, I'm not a celebrity, I'm not from the Mafia and nothing, I'm just a normal person who owns a tattoo shop. If I'm free, I'll take a job as a bodyguard, that's all," Keith said. bluntly, watching Jake's reaction. Knowing that he was not a great businessman.

"Then why did you get on the boat?" Jake continued with his normal expression. He doesn't have any dissatisfaction. Or have an arrogant expression on Keith?

"Coincidentally, I've saved the ship's owner before. So he rewarded me by letting me come and have fun on this ship," Keith told Jake directly, sensing that Jake's personality wasn't bad at all.

"Mr. Roman Vasillo?" Jake asked excitedly. Keith nodded.

"Oh, you know Mr. Román is my idol? No matter what business he did he was successful at everything, my father said that Mr. Román's father actually started the Vasillo family. But the person who made this family was the Mr. Roman". Jake spoke out loud. Shows true admiration for Roman, Keith knew some information from Roman nodded slowly.

"I asked to accompany my father to board the ship. So I can see Mr. Román in wax but don't misinterpret it. I'm not interested in Mr. Román in a romantic sense. I just admire him as an idol," he explained. Jake at the end. Keith chuckled slightly.

"By the way, who is your father?" Keith asked as he remembered why most of the people who can get on this ship are celebrities or important businessmen. Including the group that had an affair with him. She didn't know who Jake's father was, though.